Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
Texas is back (🤮) and making our now annual pilgrimage to the wild, wild west of Arizona to bring the AZTHP coin back east!

@Nate and I are pretty open for the month, but currently leaning towards the weekend of April 12-14, 2024 in Phoenix to venture away from Camp Wildcat and spare @Nessinator a weekend of babysitting.

Any foreseeable major issues with Phoenix in April other than the assumed high green fees? Anyone have any specific preference between the 12-14 weekend and the 19-21 weekend?

Edit: Locked in for April 19-21
Pairings for Saturday and Sunday

Interest list in spoiler

Roomies:
@Jank + @nosidesallad (Dallas)
@Wildcat + @cbq1988 (Alan)
@mtbloco + @PPFour12
@checkered + @robrandalgz
@mikeg_74 + @Nate
@ryang13 + @Junkyard
@MagicSpell + @Roadrunner
@BigDill + @jb8396

Last edited:

We should be able to find courses in Phoenix for a weekend. My first choice is always WeKoPa.

Both weekends are wide open. Casa de Loco has two rooms if you and @Nate want.

Hmmm. I was thinking of making Team Event in May and would start to look at a course at the start of the year.

Is April acceptable as Team Event? The price per round would probably be over the $100 target but I am sure we could get a central location for a competition round then some fun rounds for the Fri and Sun.

Ideas for Pods.

Wekopa/Eagle Mountain/Sun Ridge
Southern Dunes/Wildhorse/Raven/Legacy
Camelback/Talking Stick/Mountain Shadows/Top Golf
TPC/Wildfire/McDowell Mtn
Verrado/Estrella

I know of no reason April wouldn’t work for me.

Looking forward to it!

🤔

I will not know until the spring what my open weekends are but keep me on the list as a strong YES and I can manage my end.

Texas is back (🤮) and making our now annual pilgrimage to the wild, wild west of Arizona to bring the AZTHP coin back east!

@Nate and I are pretty open for the month, but currently leaning towards the weekend of April 12-14, 2024 in Phoenix to venture away from Camp Wildcat and spare @Nessinator a weekend of babysitting.

Any foreseeable major issues with Phoenix in April other than the assumed high green fees? Anyone have any specific preference between the 12-14 weekend and the 19-21 weekend?

Love this! Going to see about getting down there. Think i should be able to make it happen.

Let me float the idea past Mrs. G this weekend and I'll see if I can pencil this on the calendar. Flights to PHX from here are not hard to come by.

IN for another edition of Jank+Nate-Fest!

Wish I could but I'm going to be in Augusta that week for the Masters. 🤠

I'm a Wildcat at heart, so we'll have to ask the AZ crew after the meet me end of October of they'd want me playing with them, or against them. 'Cause by April I might live in Texas. 😏

Back