Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

You’d be surprised. Well maybe not because it’s California, but I’ve seen them a lot more by me recently. My home course started carrying Malbon in the pro shop now. As bad as it looks on tv, it’s worse in person
Sounds like it’s time to move. I can safely say I’ve never seen it around here if you need a safe place to move to.🤣

The pants all year have been horrible, but that vest today. woof

Hopefully he won’t make the cut and we won’t be assaulted by this. He must of got LIV money in this endorsement or is being blackmailed.

Yep, Malbon only looks good on Charlie Hull.

Worst EVER

No check is big enough for me to wear any of this in public.

I wish Augusta had stepped in. That jersey/vest he’s wearing is more Waste Management style.

I wish Augusta had stepped in. That jersey/vest he’s wearing is more Waste Management style.
Looks like a pack of Marlboros.

Augusta folks have to be annoyed.

There has to be a lot of money on the table for him to have to put up with this.

That would have been great streetwear 4 or 5 years ago. Right now it’s both out of place and out of style.

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

I thought Viktor Hovlands scripting was bad but this takes the cake!

The pants look like rain gear..... and bad rain gear too.

There must have been a ton of money on the table to get him to make that switch.... or maybe it was just that there was any money, and no one else was ponying up.

The pants look like rain gear..... and bad rain gear too.

There must have been a ton of money on the table to get him to make that switch.... or maybe it was just that there was any money, and no one else was ponying up.
I think the later.

This is how it is done.

1712929708457.png

i like Jason Day a lot but the whole Malbon thing is just weird. The fit and design are just horrible

I’m not much of an apparel snob but this seems borderline disrespectful to the Masters😂

110% polyester sounds miserable.. lol..
Mathing?

From a standpoint of polyester pants, those are not the worst materials that can be used - not the best but far from the worst.

That Sucks Bill Murray GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hideous! I don't care if he's being paid to wear these.

Back