Jimmy Choo x Malbon

Nashtyone

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Seriously? Wow.

Nah, I’m good.

I mean, people with stupid amounts of money seem to not know what 4-5 figures is so probably think buying something like this is fashionable and considered a rounding error on the bank account

I hope they’re all one offs as that’s stupid pricing just for a name.

No Thank You GIF by The Dungeon Run

1. some people have lots of money
2. some people like expensive stuff regardless of functionality
3. see #1

Saw plenty of Rolex commercials during the Masters. Arguably a Casio tells time better. While not an exact analogy, similar zip code. That said I do appreciate a nice mechanical watch (currently have a Hamilton I rarely wear because Garmin). But Fendi, Gucci, Prada, etc...makes no sense to me but clearly to someone else it does.

Golf has always tended towards those with money. And those with money often have lots of money. And...well, see above :D

All this Malbon talk on THP now has forced their ads to be all over my social media haha

Jim Halpert Reaction GIF

Oof. The price point matches the ugly factor. :sick:

I’m not even opening it. I already hate it

If those prices were in pesos they would still be about 75% too high for me. Not my style or price point makes it an easy pass.

Last edited:
Hustling Cash Money GIF

I could see this doing well in the Japanese market. It's actually not the worst looking stuff out there.

Absolutely dumb.

I mean it’s clearly catering to a market, probably not one the average forum user is a member of. That market is more money than sense.

Back