Joey Chestnut Food Records!!!

collegefbfan

Reaction score
I heard on a podcast the other day that Lane Kiffin didn't do the traditional spring game at Ole Miss. More activities based. Invited Joey Chestnut for a hot dog eating contest with some football players. This guy is not just the hot dog eating champ. They listed off some of his other 50+ food consumption records. Some of these are so extreme. Scroll down a bit.

Jesus. I’m both impressed and threw up a little.

Jesus. I’m both impressed and threw up a little.
I know right! The ones that really got me were the sweet foods. The pies and the funnel cake. I have eaten 25 wings, and that is my best. I have eaten a 1.5 pound steak. But still no match.

Joey Chestnut is the greatest professional eater ever.

Also there are some absolutely mortifying food challenge records that he doesn’t own

I keep scrolling and thinking I found the most impressive record and it keeps getting crazier and crazier

I saw a 9.35lb turkey, and I immediately just read it as he ate the bones and all.

103 Krystal Burgers / 8 minutes/October 28, 2007

This might be the most impressive record on the list.

I saw a 9.35lb turkey, and I immediately just read it as he ate the bones and all.
They don’t call him “Jaws” for nothing.

103 Krystal Burgers / 8 minutes/October 28, 2007

This might be the most impressive record on the list.
I don't know man. The regular food ones are impressive, but who could eat a pie the size of two newborn babies combined? I mean just the thought of the sugar shock/crash makes me say no way no how.

Back