Jon Rahm no longer on Callaway website

I don't even know what he does anymore
He’s been hanging out with the Bryan Bros and Grant Horvat so I’m guessing he’s becoming a social media influencer.

Are you ready for Jon doing some silly tic toc dances on golf courses?

I am guessing he is no longer under contract to represent them. Just like shaft companies mention they were in the winners bag on social media, but they don't provide photos/names. So likely a legal issue.

He’s been hanging out with the Bryan Bros and Grant Horvat so I’m guessing he’s becoming a social media influencer.

Are you ready for Jon doing some silly tic toc dances on golf courses?
@Hawk @War Eagle can you explain to me what this young whippersnapper is saying?

I doubt there is even close to enough exposure on LIV for Callaway to pay their top guy $'s to a LIV Player, JMO of course.

They still list LIV golf ringer Talor Gooch and Abraham Ancer on their staff

Maybe it's not a LIV thing but some sort of contract dispute.....
Or someone didn't notice those fellas and forgot to remove them. :ROFLMAO:

Or someone didn't notice those fellas and forgot to remove them. :ROFLMAO:

Impossible, Talor Gooch is the face of LIV! He's won 67% of their events since the league formed

Impossible, Talor Gooch is the face of LIV! He's won 67% of their events since the league formed
* replaces the name. :ROFLMAO:

I don't even know what he does anymore
He doesnt win the Masters a few weeks ago, that's what he is not doing.

@Hawk @War Eagle can you explain to me what this young whippersnapper is saying?
Im assuming that he is saying that Rahm's content isnt mid, but lit, and he's hanging with the Bros being all turnt. Did that make sense?

Im assuming that he is saying that Rahm's content isnt mid, but lit, and he's hanging with the Bros being all turnt. Did that make sense?
bussin

Probably around 350 million reasons why Jon will be ok. :ROFLMAO:

reckless speculation: if his long-term extension last year had a provision about playing on the PGAT, then his move to LIV might have voided it. possible they've been renegotiating and haven't been able to settle? sometimes negotiation tactics are done in public yet subtle ways; also if he's no longer under contract they can't use his image in a promotional manner because they aren't paying him. if they work it out next week, it might go right back up.

reckless speculation: if his long-term extension last year had a provision about playing on the PGAT, then his move to LIV might have voided it. possible they've been renegotiating and haven't been able to settle? sometimes negotiation tactics are done in public yet subtle ways; also if he's no longer under contract they can't use his image in a promotional manner because they aren't paying him. if they work it out next week, it might go right back up.

Thank you

1714583238566.png

and thank you

We call that DJ'ing.
I know (I think) you are joking, but I don't see Rahm as the type of person to pull a DJ and not put in the work anymore.

I know (I think) you are joking, but I don't see Rahm as the type of person to pull a DJ and not put in the work anymore.
I dont either, and you can tell with his mannerisms on the course during the Masters he was obviously frustrated with his game.

I dont either, and you can tell with his mannerisms on the course during the Masters he was obviously frustrated with his game.
I would be shocked if he's not in contention at one of the remaining majors this year.

I wonder if there's any regret for his decision to make the move.

From a financial perspective no, from a pure golf perspective I'd say probably so.
Animated GIF

I would be shocked if he's not in contention at one of the remaining majors this year.

I wonder if there's any regret for his decision to make the move.
Like @jlew said, from a golf perspective, I am sure he has some regret. Even some of his comments on how LIV should be changed eludes to that.

Hahaha definitely- I will also say, it's not like he was hurting for money prior to it anyway, but he's now set up the next XX generations of the Rahm lineage for life.

Back