Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Looks a little long

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Ouch, that's tough.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That's Full Sawgrass

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Pay no attention to the man behind the videos.
How many times do I need to say:

Animated GIF

How about this one guys?
IMG_9701.jpeg

yes I took this one to prove I can make it in the Fairway 🤣

you're getting a "what are we even talking about" from me..

It is not that long or thick. But, rough like that does present some challenges.

You could lose your car in the rough at Baltusrol. That doesn't look bad at all

Skimmers the lot of you!!!

you're getting a "what are we even talking about" from me..

It is not that long or thick. But, rough like that does present some challenges.
Yeah, how to make it look more dramatic than it is. 😛

You get a what are we even talking about because I'm not sure you're serious about that being rough. It's not even enough to be annoying. If it's wet shoes, that ain't the grass and weeds fault.

Funny story

My home club broke a few of their machines last year, apparently they were very old and due to go.....so for a week or two we couldn't really cut the rough, and it rained a lot the first week. To make matters worse we had our intersectional qualifying the second week, and it was forecasted for 60km+ gusts

I shot 80 the second day which was the lowest score of the day LOL

The rough by that point had become sentient it had gotten so long.

You get a what are we even talking about because I'm not sure you're serious about that being rough. It's not even enough to be annoying. If it's wet shoes, that ain't the grass and weeds fault.
See if anybody knows the truth of this, it's @Parrot It Ain't Blowing Unless White Caps About to Kill Ya.

Certainly penal but not so bad because you have a chance to find it and hit it.

The three courses within 3 miles of our home in MN are littered with marsh areas and large water hazards. It actually speeds up play because nobody even tries to look for their errant shots. The pro shop sells a lot of balls to golfers making the turn. :ROFLMAO:

A couple examples of par 3's that gobble up balls with a miss that is just 5 or 10 yards left/right or short of the green. :)

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 9.52.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 9.41.13 AM.png

See if anybody knows the truth of this, it's @Parrot It Ain't Blowing Unless White Caps About to Kill Ya.
I thought of you when I was playing Friday. 15-20 steady and gusts to 35+. Had to chase my hat a few times.

I thought of you when I was playing Friday. 15-20 steady and gusts to 35+. Had to chase my hat a few times.
Flag pics or your 7" shorts leg hairs weren't even blowing.

#Skeptical. 😆

Doesn't look that bad from the picture. Stop whining! 😀

"I'd prefer the fairway, but that's decent"

Like my dad's ponytail, long but thin.

Back