Just curious...........what style putter is in your bag? Blade in mine. Thanks!

Been playing a blade forever a ping then the last 20 years or so a Scotty Newport. With that being said I have bought a few SC mallets and this year going to be experimenting

currently a blade. Probably will change to a slant neck mallet once I get a few more rounds of data to share.

Double-wide blade

Wide Blade, Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

Mallet currently

Odyssey Ai One #1 blade

Mallet - MySpiderX

I've tried many mallets, but never got along with them. I game a Wilson wide blade and a original odyssey white hot Rossi

I have a SeeMore M6CS. It is a blade. That I can actually putt right or lefty with it. LOVE MY :seemore:

20240220_111233.jpg

Mallet or mid-mallet. Like the look of a blade but mallets just work better for me.

Same with others... depends how I am feeling for the day!
Scotty Newport 2 or Spider GTX

Mallet

Blade

Wilson Bucktown: Dual fangs

CS mallet. Always subject to change.

Pretty firmly in the mallet camp now, but one of the five wide blade putters I have will definitely make a few weekend rounds with the guys here and there.

blade forever… I have a Tyne 4 and a Spider x but they sit. Always use the Newport/Newport 2

Blade. Used to be a mid mallet

All the putters I currently would even think to put in play, even if only for one round, are mallets. The closest to a blade is a Ping B60 style.

Double wide a blade or mid market?

Big heavy blade, more like a thinner mid mallet - and I still love it - longest a putter has been in my bag in a lonnnnnnng time.

At the moment, a Mallet

Back