Just curious ,but does anyone carry a ball retriever in your bag or do you think it makes you too much of a "hacker"? I was carrying in one because I hate to hit a quality ball into a creek or lake and have it just beyond my reach even using a club but I lost it this winter and haven't replaced it.

Yep, I carry one, a small light one. I may use it every three or four rounds, handy when you need it though.

I carry one. I am too cheap not too. No one around here really gives me any grief about it. If they did I may reconsider it.

My dad does and its prob saved us at least 3 dozen balls over the last couple years, not to mention all the premium balls we pull out of the creek on the back 9. Who cares what anyone thinks if you carry one, if somebody was giving my dad grief over it he would probably walk over and dump all their balls in the creek then charge them to use his lol

I carry one. Heck I don't like to lose balls. At 3.50 a piece. Shoot I don't care if anyone teases me about it, heck I go by Jeremiah The Bullfrog... LOL Mines a pretty slick one that fits in to a club sleeve and telescopes down, it's spring loaded. It's called a "Gotcha!" It's funny as heck when I'm playing with people, they lose a ball, I get it with my retriever. If they say thanks I give it to them, if they tease me about having the retriever I don't even offer them their ball, i put it in my junk ball bag. When I get backed up because of slow play, I stop and get balls out of the creeks and ponds to put in the bag also. But only if it's real slow, and I don't linger doing it either. I empty the junk bag at home into a huge bucket. And that's the balls I use to hit into the corn field behind my house. Every once in a while I'll grab 25 to 30 balls then just hit them. They are crappy balls I pull out so I don't go get them. I can't imagine how it makes the farmer who farms it feel. But he hasn't said anything yet. He just plows them under.

I don't carry one. I can grab most of my errant shots with my wedge and if its out of reach with the wedge I feel I deserve to lose that one haha. :D

I have on. I have 4 boys that have not been playing golf very long. WE fish everything out that we can get our hands/ retriever on. I made about $60.00 last round at the country club. Im not too proud to fish. It hangs on the outside of my bag where the umbrella holder goes. Not a problem.

Back