Just finished my AS degree today!

And so it begins...school is in full swing for me again. Just started my bachelors program last week, so I will be in school for the next 18 months again. No worries tho, it won't interfere with golf because I am doing it all online still. I changed my major from business management to accounting. I think it will give me better job opportunities after I graduate. You are all invited to my graduation! Haha

Go get 'em INg, best of luck and study hard. I think I will be out of town the weekend of you graduation though. :D

Congrats!:banana:

Congratulations!

Well...6 years later in December of 2009 I finally got my butt back in school at the University of Phoenix.
It's amazing the twists and turns in the roads we take through our lives. This past May, some 20 years and 4 schools later, I completed my Bachelor degree. Different things would come up, laziness sometimes set in, but never giving up is an accomplishment itself. Congratulations on your accomplishment and excellent grades to boot, you should be proud. It's like parring a hole from the woods with an approach to a bunker and a 4' putt, it wasn't easy, but it's still a PAR; great job!!!

It's amazing the twists and turns in the roads we take through our lives. This past May, some 20 years and 4 schools later, I completed my Bachelor degree. Different things would come up, laziness sometimes set in, but never giving up is an accomplishment itself. Congratulations on your accomplishment and excellent grades to boot, you should be proud. It's like parring a hole from the woods with an approach to a bunker and a 4' putt, it wasn't easy, but it's still a PAR; great job!!!

Congrats on completing your degree! I am really looking forward to completing mine, its so close I can feel it! I must say it was nice to receive my first college diploma from UofPhoenix after completing my associates there. It will feel even sweeter once I complete my bachelors I'm sure! I transferred to Indiana Wesleyan because it has a much better program, and especially because I live in Indiana I think it will give me a better shot at landing a good job once I graduate. Indiana Wesleyan is a pretty respected school in the state. Although, I wouldn't mind getting a job down south so I can play golf year-round! Guess we will see once I finish the program. As of now I am still getting an A in my first class, but we will see how that changes once I have to submit my first assignment tonight lol. So far my GPA is at 3.92 carried over from all my previous credits so I have to keep it high!

Back