KC Outing @ Creekmoor?

Dartgod

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey there KC area THPers! I won a silent auction item last year for a foursome at Creekmoor. I'd like to share my good fortune with THP. I'm not sure exactly when I will be scheduling this for. I'm open for suggestions from those interested. I'm thinking it will be a Friday sometime in May.

I just want to get an idea of who is interested in this. Maybe we can even get another foursome if there is enough interest. Just let me know if you'd like to be included and I'll work out the details later.

Very cool of you! I'll have to check to see how far the drive is from here to Creekmoor.

Very cool of you! I'll have to check to see how far the drive is from here to Creekmoor.
It would be awesome to get a round in with you.

Where are the rest of the KC peeps? There is no cost to anyone for this.

I'm in. Let me know on the date and I'll take it off.

Following. I don't live in KC but Creekmoor is a little over 2 hour drive and I've never played that one. Not a bad day trip at all if you end up with a couple/three 4somes. Will weigh in again once the KC members settle on a date.

Following. I don't live in KC but Creekmoor is a little over 2 hour drive and I've never played that one. Not a bad day trip at all if you end up with a couple/three 4somes. Will weigh in again once the KC members settle on a date.
Creekmoor is a great course

Id be in to play as well, course is in great shape right now as well!

Id be in to play as well, course is in great shape right now as well

Travel for work is high at the moment, but following anyway to see what the dates become.

There is enough of us KCish people we should be able to make something happen!

Posted earlier that I'd be up for a day trip to attend this but my wife just broke her wrist in a triathlon and doubt I could get away for that long anytime real soon. Still following though, who knows?

Posted earlier that I'd be up for a day trip to attend this but my wife just broke her wrist in a triathlon and doubt I could get away for that long anytime real soon. Still following though, who knows?
Hope she heals up quickly!

If any KC guys/gals want to meet up soon I’m always down. Can get us times at Lakewood if needed but I’m down to play wherever

Back