Kentucky get the #1 High School Player for 2012....

After listening to the presser, those boys leaving Kentucky need some more schooling. English may not be their first language.
Not to bring this quote back from the dead but Kidd-Gilchrist has a speech impediment which makes press conferences and the media a challenge. He's actually very intelligent and just struggles with public speaking. Not sure if he was one of the guys you were referring to but figured I'd offer up that nugget of info.

Not to bring this quote back from the dead but Kidd-Gilchrist has a speech impediment which makes press conferences and the media a challenge. He's actually very intelligent and just struggles with public speaking. Not sure if he was one of the guys you were referring to but figured I'd offer up that nugget of info.

One more nugget to add is that UK was second only to Vanderbilt in team GPA in the SEC.

As a UK fan living out of the state I fight these same battles on a weekly basis that are happening here on the board. Most things are funny, but like said before, haters gonna hate.

Hmm that's very good thanks for sharing this such wonderful url for the another title and i agree with rose if u r going to make accusation it will be better for the straight facts....

Back