Kind of Addicted to Cleveland Golf

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. I have a DST hybrid, and the new FL 3-wood (15º). I have been crushing these two clubs off the tee lately, and with good accuracy. I'm actually contemplating playing my next round without the driver, and just using the 3-wood. If I come up with some throwaway money, I will take a long, hard look at the TL / SL drivers.

They have advanced a lot over the past 3 years. I personally love their woods. I haven't touched any of their irons though so I don't know anything about them.

No shame in that, Cleveland has a great line up this year. I can't wait to see what they have in the works for the next couple years.

I love what Cleveland, Srixon, and Miyazaki all have going on, (all part of same ownership co). Very progressive.

I love what Cleveland, Srixon, and Miyazaki all have going on, (all part of same ownership co). Very progressive.

People are buying them for the shafts...I was honestly going to switch to one of the big 3 ( TM, callaway, Titleist) but the shaft sold me

Cleveland in my book has always been a solid and often overlooked OEM. They make great clubs for all skill levels and they have come a long way in the putter department.

Cleveland Golf is a first class company with excellent products! :thumb::cleveland:.. I love my irons , wedges, and hybrids.

I'm not sure exactly why, but I'm gravitating more and more to Cleveland's stuff. They seem to be progressive with their technology and bring a little class and excitement to the table too.

Seems like an undervalued brand on Tour, but I know many of us hacker guys appreciate what they are doing.

Love my hybrid, love my wedges, love my putter, love my bag. Can't wait to get my FL 3 wood I just picked up!

No real point to this thread, just thought I'd share.

Glad that you shared. I can totally understand your excitement and enthusiam for the brand. Between the new line of drivers with great shafts, their history with making decent irons (CG 16 are creating buzz) and of course wedges they have a firm foundation. By the time you factor in Srixon it's understandable. They're on the rise.

Alex

Cleveland golf had a stellar year. The Mashie is arguably the best hybrid ever made, and the driver and fairway woods are real solid too. I love the CG16 irons, and their wedges have been great for years.

Cleveland is one of the few manufacturers that I can say I'd be happy with an entire bag of their stuff.

I am very impressed with the entire Cleveland line. Pretty darn solid equipment.

My handicap has dropped from 16.2 to 12.8 in 3 months using the Cleveland driver, 3 wood and mashies. Picked up a 56 degree CG16 wedge as well. Cleveland rocks!

I have only ever played a CG11 60* wedge, but when I went to get a new wood and hybrid I hit the Launcher and the Mashie but didn't like either as much as I thought I would. I do, however, like the wedge. I will continue to use their wedges whenever I need new ones. I really want to like their woods/hybrids, but I just can't seem to hit them well.

Same here I bought a set of CG-16 irons and have no regrets. Will be looking for a new driver for 2012.

I love my Launcher, just been bombing drives all year with that thing. Their wedges are great too.

I also like how they have gone old-school with their club names and designs, i.e. the mashie and the niblick. It is definitely a different angle that no other company has gone after.

I myself was a callaway guy until this year. I gave Cleveland a try and their gear is top notch. I now have all Cleveland gear just waiting on my wife to get me two mashies m1 and m2 since I don't like fairway woods. I have the 290sl driver cg16 tour irons bag and bronze classic putter and cg 16 wedges.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=49.372057,-98.235928
- Sent from my iPhone

Back