Kirkland 7-piece irons - now on Costco site

SCme

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Just went live on Costco's site for $499.99 so who's picking up a set to test for THP? Kirkland Iron set

1702134678536.png

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

K-770?

Figured it would be more in the $399.99 range.

You’re allowed to skip the thread.

They would look fairly decent if not for the GIANT BADGING. I am curious how they hit. I’ve enjoyed 790’s when I’ve hit them. I also didn’t mind the feel of Sub 70 pro’s and they are very similar to those.

They would look fairly decent if not for the GIANT BADGING. I am curious how they hit. I’ve enjoyed 790’s when I’ve hit them. I also didn’t mind the feel of Sub 70 pro’s and they are very similar to those.
Nothing a strip of lead tape couldn’t fix. 😏

Nothing a strip of lead tape couldn’t fix. 😏
True but then it’s just a different kind of ugly 🤣

Seriously though I bet these play a lot like Sub 70 injected hollow bodies. And for just a blank those aren’t bad at all.

At that price this will probably be a pretty good option for the market segment they are targeting and that target demo is by no means any of us here on a golf enthusiast website.

True but then it’s just a different kind of ugly 🤣

Seriously though I bet these play a lot like Sub 70 injected hollow bodies. And for just a blank those aren’t bad at all.

At that price this will probably be a pretty good option for the market segment they are targeting and that target demo is by no means any of us here on a golf enthusiast website.
Maybe?

Name brands are at or near $200/club to get into a new set. That’s a big stretch for a lot of budgets - even among the “enthusiasts.”

WAIT!? I am!? 🤣😜

I’m also allowed to put my thoughts/feelings/opinions, even by gif. 😉

WAIT!? I am!? 🤣😜

I’m also allowed to put my thoughts/feelings/opinions, even by gif. 😉
Of course. But when your opinion was “I don’t want to be a part of this discussion” it just seemed odd when you could have just not been a part of it I guess. 🤣

All good man. 👊🏽

Fair amount of bounce through the set. 5* on the 4-iron and 10* on the PW.

Of course. But when your opinion was “I don’t want to be a part of this discussion” it just seemed odd when you could have just not been a part of it I guess. 🤣

All good man. 👊🏽
It said exactly how I feel.

Been doing this forum thing a little while haha

It said exactly how I feel.

Been doing this forum thing a little while haha
Same. We all go about it in different ways and that’s what makes it fun.

Probably decent clubs, but won’t get a look from me. Don’t want Kirkland in my golf bag.

I saw on Twitter that these are now sold out. Wow

If TM wasn't involved, then the folks at Kirkland definitely used them for inspiration. Most of the plain hollow bodies like Ram, Giga, Sub70, etc., don't have the tungsten bar. Makes these a pretty dang good value with the tech, an elevate shaft, and a proper grip.

2019 P790

07TAY19P790MRH.1a.jpg

Kirkland

Screenshot2023-12-09075653.png.eadcc5b6486ca43203a41886ea61ade2.png

Maybe Kirkland can pick up the sponsorship for the Wells Fargo. Winner gets a a club membership and a new set of irons, just not to their specifications.
Throw in a Lifetime supply of Ksig’s and you’ve got yourself one heck of a tournament.

Back