Kuchar signs with Grey Goose

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
As a fan of both Kuch and vodka, I like this very much.

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2012/01/truth-rumors-kuchar-signs-with-grey-goose.html

Tour nice-guy Matt Kuchar is the newest brand ambassador for Grey Goose, the same vodka that caused Retief Goosen to miss a tee time at Riviera pro-am a few years back. Kuchar will serve as the official spokesperson for the Grey Goose golf program and will make an appearance on the premier episode of the new "Grey Goose 19th Hole," which will air on January 26th on the Golf Channel. Kuchar will also represent the brand in a number of ways including hosting meet-and-greet sessions at PGA Tour events and helping to develop Grey Goose Collection golf apparel.

"As a longtime fan of GREY GOOSE off the course, I am really excited about joining the family and representing the World's Best Tasting Vodka as an official spokesperson," said Kuchar. "I am proud to be aligned with GREY GOOSE as the leading super-premium vodka brand continues its longstanding tradition in golf."

According to Kuchar's agent, Mark Steinberg of Excel Sports Management, the match with Grey Goose is a natural one that speaks loudly for the Georgia Tech alum's marketability.

"They want Matt to be the face of the brand and he's very excited about it. When Matt first came out on Tour he was tagged as a future superstar and he wasn't able to exploit his full potential right away. He's a hard worker and has become one of the best players in the world and a lot of people respect him for it. You'd have a hard time finding anyone on Tour or anywhere else who has a bad word to say about Matt. As a result he's a very marketable athlete."​

Haha! Kuch is a BA.

Very smart of Kuchar...Free Vodka!! Dear Matt

Seems like Daly could have made a ton of cash if he were sponsored by Jack Daniels.

I'll drink to that!

Kuch don't remind me of a GG drinker, they need me on their commercials.

Kuch don't remind me of a GG drinker, they need me on their commercials.

I agree with thedue, Kuchar's face and image just doesn't match up with GG for me. Maybe the clothing line development but putting a face with GG vodka, .... not sure about that one.

Also, by the way, I've been a Kuchar fan for a while and I still am. Go Kuch! I want to see you put on that Green Jacket in April!

That's cool but I can't see him pushing adult beverages

Maybe it's time for some face hair then he can Do the Goose right. Cheers Matt

Nice but I like Fuzzy's better! :beauty:

That's cool but I can't see him pushing adult beverages
That's me too Freddie, if I had to guess I would have guessed Kuch to be a non drinker.

This is not expected at all, at least by me. I did not think he would drink, but hey, this is a cool sponsorship.

I am with a bunch of guys on this one, kind of an odd pairing. I love Kuch, but I can see him being sponsored by A&W Rootbeer more than I can an alcohol company! But a nice pickup for both involved.

Even if he was a drinker I see him pitching vacation spots not dirty tinis
That's me too Freddie, if I had to guess I would have guessed Kuch to be a non drinker.

It's is kind of an odd pairing.

After reading the "Press Tent" article, I wonder what the Georgia Tech golf coach thinks of the association of his team with vodka? Not sure, but I don't think that is a benefitial recruiting characteristic.

I just can't picture Kuch drinking Grey Goose, lol.

I like Kuchar a lot, mainly because he don't remind me of a Grey Goose type. I'd say he's more of a Boones Farm and Trojan's kind of rep.

taylormade gets scolded by the pga tour for having a commercial where they insinuate a curse word with a bleep.

matt every gets admonished for having an interview where he says he didn't think he did anything wrong by being in a room with people smoking pot.

matt kuchar gets an endorsement deal and applauded for promoting alcohol.

i love america.

taylormade gets scolded by the pga tour for having a commercial where they insinuate a curse word with a bleep.

matt every gets admonished for having an interview where he says he didn't think he did anything wrong by being in a room with people smoking pot.

matt kuchar gets an endorsement deal and applauded for promoting alcohol.

i love america.

That's not a fair comparison at all.

--
tapatalk

Just bought a bottle tonight.

Get in where you fit in, I guess. There are worse things to get free that's for sure.

It is a good move by any company to tie themselves to Kuchar. That guy is pure class. Kuchar deserves all of his success.

He isn't overrated like Grey Goose.

I like Kuch. I like Goose. I wouldn't have them both in a cocktail, though.

Back