Got an unexpected text that my DF3 was here. I was actually on my way to go practice so i practiced with the DF3! Going to try and sneak in at least 9 before the weekend rounds. Went with the Accra shaft, heavy weighted head and the 3* press grip. My 40 minutes of practice was fun.

DF.jpgdf1.jpgdf5.jpgdf4.jpgdf3.jpgdf6.jpgdf7.jpg
df8.jpg

Nice!

I was not sure on the line across the face but after using it i really like it. I had the 3 lines on my DF2.1 and wanted those again. There is zero reason not to set up properly now lol.

Doesn't look like my DF3 will be here in time for Saturday.
Escobar Spe GIF by hero0fwar
Sad Peanut Butter GIF by For Everest

Ordered a DF3 about 2 weeks ago. I am religiously checking my email for build updates because the waiting is killing me so far, can’t wait to roll it when it shows up!

Got an unexpected text that my DF3 was here. I was actually on my way to go practice so i practiced with the DF3! Going to try and sneak in at least 9 before the weekend rounds. Went with the Accra shaft, heavy weighted head and the 3* press grip. My 40 minutes of practice was fun.

View attachment 9260130View attachment 9260131View attachment 9260132View attachment 9260133View attachment 9260134View attachment 9260135View attachment 9260136
View attachment 9260139
Congrats and it looks amazing, but how could you move away from the Creamsicle color scheme???

Congrats and it looks amazing, but how could you move away from the Creamsicle color scheme???
LOL there an only be one creamsicle

IMG_2512.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg

FedEx says delivery is next Tuesday, 4/30. 😭
Lets Go Waiting GIF by NETFLIX

I sincerely hate how well the DF3 rolls and comes off the face. I stopped in PGASS cause it was next to the grocery store at lunch time, and I always find myself grabbing the DF3. Every single time, I hate myself and the price tag. My distance control with it is so damn good, even going cross country with it.

We need a DF3 forum testing :(

View attachment 9260130View attachment 9260131View attachment 9260132View attachment 9260133View attachment 9260134View attachment 9260135View attachment 9260136
View attachment 9260139
The Creamsicle

Pouring Austin Powers GIF

I sincerely hate how well the DF3 rolls and comes off the face. I stopped in PGASS cause it was next to the grocery store at lunch time, and I always find myself grabbing the DF3. Every single time, I hate myself and the price tag. My distance control with it is so damn good, even going cross country with it.

We need a DF3 forum testing :(
You know what that means right?!
Go For It GIF by Harlem

😳🔥🔥🔥

IMG_2515.jpeg

Just tried out the DF3 at the local PGA Superstore. The thing is so unconventional, it took me a while to get used to it. The model I tried also had a reverse taper grip, which I will definitely be experimenting with. I really liked how it fit in my hands.

Once I got past the looks, the putter is automatic. Line up the putter and swing. No quoting about rotating the putter face open and closed. It has a pleasant “ping” when you hit the ball. I love the color options. I’m not sure if it’s going to kick my AI-One double wide out of the bag, but it might be a fun run off.

FedEx says Monday now. FedEx can’t make their mind up.

DF3 is in BFE, Nebraska.

I forgot how I got into this thread, but now all I want to do is run out over lunch and roll one.

I guess my putter is on a sight seeing trip and is going to hit every state in the Union. 😒

I have spent 3 days on the putting green getting a feel for the DF3. The 2.1 helped me become a better putter no doubt and i feel the DF3 is even better. The feel off of the face is more solid and the sound is not tingy at all like the 2.1. Both of my LABS are with the heavy weights in them also. Lag putting was the focus yesterday as the green was empty. I was able to work the uphill and some downhill out to about 50 feet. Tomorrow will be my first round on some usually quick greens and i am looking forward to it.
Lag.jpglag1.jpg

I came very close to buying a green DF3 with the Accra shaft in it at lunch today. I was rolling it in the PGATSS and really like it. I have hit putts with it 4 or 5 times and it keeps being really good. I am not sure how long I can hold off. I know I should really get fit to get one give it would be a $500+ putter. The 6 week delay is a deterrent.

I came very close to buying a green DF3 with the Accra shaft in it at lunch today. I was rolling it in the PGATSS and really like it. I have hit putts with it 4 or 5 times and it keeps being really good. I am not sure how long I can hold off. I know I should really get fit to get one give it would be a $500+ putter. The 6 week delay is a deterrent.
I checked to see if you were in SC! I rolled the same putter in a Golf Galaxy this week and it was almost my specs at 35”. The green putter helped me line up with the face, which is how I align all putters, typically avoiding lines. My stroke is all arms, so I am not sure if I am the target golfer. Regardles, I love the technology and would love to have it work for me!

Back