NEWS LA Golf - Struggling

They picked the wrong shaft designers. Failed on bryson driver, failed on drivers in general.

Was talking about this with a guy at the shop yesterday. He brought up an interesting point, once they got into the putter and definitely the ball market, they were now competitors with everyone.

I would be shocked if the doors don’t close soon. Reading up and the financials are not good and no signs of getting better

Was talking about this with a guy at the shop yesterday. He brought up an interesting point, once they got into the putter and definitely the ball market, they were now competitors with everyone.
They didn’t compete well in their original category let alone the ball and putter market. They had high profile endorsements out there but problem was some didn’t play them like DJ for example. How can you have a shaft with his name on it and he doesn’t play it :ROFLMAO:

IMG_8558.png

LA Golf is hiring according to their Instagram account 🤔

That’s an interesting help wanted ad.
A picture is worth a thousand words..."be hawt, or don't bother applying"

That and doesn’t mention anything about product knowledge or passion for golf or background in golf. Just be good looking for events lol

It reads more like a casting call than a job posting. Maybe they are moving into OnlyFans to try to become profitable.

It reads more like a casting call than a job posting. Maybe they are moving into OnlyFans to try to become profitable.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Went to Golf Galaxy today. Putted around with a LA Golf Putter and a LAB putter. Putted much better with the LA Golf one. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
I just bought the DF3 putter. Hope my contribution helps 🤞

I just bought the DF3 putter. Hope my contribution helps 🤞
LA Golf and L.A.B. are two different companies my guy. Unless you mean you bought the DF3 with the LAGP shaft in it?

LA Golf and L.A.B. are two different companies my guy. Unless you mean you bought the DF3 with the LAGP shaft in it?
Oh boy. Color me red. I thought they were the same company 🫣

Oh boy. Color me red. I thought they were the same company 🫣
Haha, no worries dude! It all runs together a lot of the time. There’s a solid thread on the DF3 in the flatstick section, it’s so good!

Haha, no worries dude! It all runs together a lot of the time. There’s a solid thread on the DF3 in the flatstick section, it’s so good!
I’ll go check in over there ✌🏼

That being said, I did like LA Golf’s iron shafts. My fitter had a friend that recently was fired from LA Golf. It seems like they spread themselves too thin trying to increase awareness without a sticky product.

What do you expect when you charge 3-4x more than most others .you can't justify that

Went to Golf Galaxy today. Putted around with a LA Golf Putter and a LAB putter. Putted much better with the LA Golf one. 🤷🏼‍♂️
LA’s descending loft technology putter face is an interesting concept. LA pricing is too rich for my liking. I want to try a Cobra putter that licenses the tech and is 1/2 the price which I’m into.

Back