Last Concert You Attended?

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
As the title states, what was the last concert you attended?

I saw Roger Waters - The Us & Them Tour - last year. It was great to hear the music of Pink Floyd again live.

Eric Church - Double Down Tour

Aside from smaller local bands like Mat Mays, Beyonce and Jay-Z in Boston last summer.

Dierks Bentley and Jon Pardi

Not a huge country fan but I love those two guys.

I just saw Shinedown with Papa Roach and Asking Alexandria on Friday night. Awesome show. I've seen them twice. I usually go see 3-4 Concerts a year.

The Marcus King Band over a year ago. The ticket fees system has ruined me for attending concerts regularly.

Lollapalooza -
So more of a festival

It was wild and more fun than I thought. I don’t like crowds

A few weeks ago the wife and I went to see Styx with Loverboy as the opener.

Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band. Been a while, I don't go to concerts often, prices have gotten ridiculous for so many, and I went to pretty much everything when I was younger, so not many I would want to see that I haven't already seen.

Barenaked Ladies w/Hootie & The Blowfish

Last show was just a few weeks ago. John Mayer.

If a festival counts I saw Joan Jett, the struts, and a couple other bands the other weekend. Wife didn't want to go back for day 2 when dropkick Murphy's and dave Matthews band and a bunch of others were playing

I guess Willie Nelson. He was playing in the outside amphitheater in Downtown Wilmington 2 blocks from my work. Heard the whole concert.

I somehow didn't go to any concerts this summer - which is rare for me, so I think my last concert might have been Taylor Swift last year.

Went to Bourbon & Beyond which is a festival here in Louisville. It was September 20-22, and I went on Friday with my wife.

The Friday Lineup was really good and we saw in order:

Joan Jett (I told my wife, this is someone's grandma and she is killing it)

Live (Just reunited this year, they performed really well)

Green Sky Bluegrass (Flaming Lips were playing the main stage, but we needed a break so we went to the food area and this band was playing a smaller stage, They were really good)

Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats (Fantastic!)

John Fogerty ( Amazing, played every CCR hit)

The Foo Fighters (Best performing band I have ever seen and one of my top 5 favorite bands to boot)

Jimmy Buffett in May 2018.

A few weeks ago I saw the Raconteurs. Before that it was 3 nights of Phish at Alpine Valley.

Up next, Tool in Indianapolis.

Blackberry Smoke - 2 nights in a row 9/27 - 9/28 @ House of Blues in Chicago. Those were the 4th and 5th Blackberry Smoke gigs this year for my wife and I. We had the chance to meet them and chat with them afterward - what a great group of guys, so humble and appreciative.

The Record Company was the opening band and they kicked ass, too!

I think the last concert I went to was a Faith Hill, Tim McGraw concert at Ceasar's Palace in Vegas for my 21st birthday. And the funniest thing about that is that I don't really like country music. I enjoyed concerts a lot when I was younger, but now that I am older I am an old hag who hates crowds and loud spaces.

Barenaked Ladies w/Hootie & The Blowfish

We saw them just outside Birmingham earlier this month. It was a fun show.

I saw Buffett in Dallas and Willie Nelson in Memphis earlier this year.

Back