ANNOUNCEMENT Leagues & Draft Order - 2021 THP Fantasy Football

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The 2021 THP FF Leagues are set! Below are the leagues and the draft order. I used a random generator for the order. The names you see in yellow are your league commissioners and then if there are any additional issues JB is the overseer of all leagues. Good luck everyone!!

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 9.14.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 9.14.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 4.34.06 PM.png

Last edited:
Sweet!

Thank you Morgan for all of your hard work on these leagues. THP Fantasy Football 2021 is about to kick off y'all.

Less Go League 4!!!

Thanks for doing this as always.

Time to go do some research so I can properly b*tch about my draft position. 👍

also, rip for being in fuffle's league. playing for 2nd place. :(

Thanks Morgan!

Thanks Morgan!

Anyone know the scoring format? I don't think I've seen that yet, gotta start mockin :cool:

Yes, it's .5pt PPR and like last year we are going to allow fractional points. It helped eliminate tie breakers that way.
Last question I promise, how many points for passing TDs?

Last question I promise, how many points for passing TDs?

You are fine, ask as many questions as you want. You will see the full scoring breakdown once you register for your league in NFL.com. I am currently getting all your info to your commissioners so they can get the invites sent out. But in the meantime you get 6 points for a TD scored and 4 points from the QB for a passing TD.

@GolferGal is there a way to access last years draft?

I am honestly not sure. It's possible if you go back into NLF.com to last years league it might show. It also might show in the draft night thread from last year what you took. I can dig a little deeper in a minute.

Heck yeah, I'm ready to miss the playoffs again!!

Last draft position! I'll hold down and get a W from that spot. Let's do this!

I am honestly not sure. It's possible if you go back into NLF.com to last years league it might show. It also might show in the draft night thread from last year what you took. I can dig a little deeper in a minute.
don't worry about it...no reason to waste time on that. i will log in to the site and see if i can find it. thank you

Woo, lets go league 5!! Not thrilled with my draft spot but probably is better for me!!! We'll make it work.

1st pick in League 3... What to do?

Back