ANNOUNCEMENT Leagues & Draft Order - 2022 THP Fantasy Football

@jdtox you kinda sniped me in the 5th I was going Jeudy or Davis and you took the one I slightly preferred.

I can't find where on the app to look at the draft. Trying to determine who is who and can't without that.

I have some work to do....

1662083263071.png

Me in about two days....

The Andrews pick… I then picked Pitts and tried to start a TE run.

Narrator: The TE Run never happened.
I took Kelce and then Pitts, possibly to the dismay of @GolferGal. Excited about the duo!

The obligatory team photo
1662083649640.png

Likewise, I took Kelce in the second for that purpose and it started a mini run as three more came off the board in round three.

back to back TE's? Madness
Was drafting during a commission meeting, at least during the parliamentary stuff before the public comment section, decided why not get a little crazy

We'll see what happens

1662084379010.png1662084407538.png

My one draft goal was to snipe @jjsportz but I failed 😢

Pick I hated:
Kyle Pitts (3.06)- I was ready to take Mark Andrews here, but he went a pick before me. I panicked and took Pitts.

Pick I loved:
Mike Davis (15.06)- This might be the opening day starter in Baltimore, and could get early season volume.

Likewise, I took Kelce in the second for that purpose and it started a mini run as three more came off the board in round three.
Yeah when Kelce went 2.06 it got in my head as I thought there was a big production drop off at TE after Kittle.
Then Andrews goes at 3.05, and it kinda forced my hand. If I would have known that Kittle would have been there for my pick in the 4th, I never would have drafted Pitts in the 3rd.

Thp leagues were nothing like the one mock draft I did.

TE and WR going quick.

Yeah when Kelce went 2.06 it got in my head as I thought there was a big production drop off at TE after Kittle.
Then Andrews goes at 3.05, and it kinda forced my hand. If I would have known that Kittle would have been there for my pick in the 4th, I never would have drafted Pitts in the 3rd.

Relatively happy with how my team ended up, Henry/Adams in rd 1/2 needs to pay dividends for me to compete for a playoff spot

E01868FC-98F7-4D27-BB98-D383B4E510CF.jpeg27BFDD25-1BF8-449F-A789-5EE1D62DE203.jpeg

I was taking Pitts right after you if you didn’t snag him with that pick. After he went off the board I waited til mid-rounds for Schultz or TJ

This is pretty brutal. So many 90 second picks.
Was glad to be at a volleyball game so I could just wait for it to buzz when I was up. 🤣

ETA: I did get distracted by said volleyball the last 2 rounds now that I think about it. Sorry guys...

Last edited:
Back