Links Golf Club x Arccos: Private Club Access

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just received an email on this. Interesting. Wonder what the clubs are in North America?

Just received an email on this. Interesting. Wonder what the clubs are in North America?

This is interesting, thinking they should have some courses listed, but at the same time I am guessing those private courses don't want that put out there too much. Very curious on the details but doesn't seem like a lot of them before you have to plunk down money.

This is interesting, thinking they should have some courses listed, but at the same time I am guessing those private courses don't want that put out there too much. Very curious on the details but doesn't seem like a lot of them before you have to plunk down money.
No way I'd drop that cash without knowing what course access I'd have.

I wonder if they have a list of courses included in the North America package

Yes but you need to create an account to see it. It asks for your postal/zip code as part of the process
Even then it doesn’t include the names, just a flag on a map

Edit : nvm I see the list now

Ya there is zero courses in the Kansas City area - and ONE in DFW. Seems to be a lot more in the North East

Even then it doesn’t include the names, just a flag on a map

Edit : nvm I see the list now
I got the map but don't see a list. Where did you find it?

No way I'd drop that cash without knowing what course access I'd have.
If you click through to get started, you can request they unlock it through chat.

Just pushed some buttons, I have their course access list. I can’t really post it since it’s not really that easy (and it’s a lot let’s be honest) but let me see what I can summarize.

You can play 3x at a particular course in a 12mo timeframe. You will pay full guest rate. You cannot play within 100mi of your home (BOOOOO)

Some courses are straight up laughable. Offering me Disney and Innisbrook when they’re resorts? 😐

Bay Hill, Bella Collina, and Isleworth are pretty neat.

Someone shout out their state and I’ll C/P what’s there

Haig Point is on it.

Maryland, DC, Virginia courses?

Just pushed some buttons, I have their course access list. I can’t really post it since it’s not really that easy (and it’s a lot let’s be honest) but let me see what I can summarize.

You can play 3x at a particular course in a 12mo timeframe. You will pay full guest rate. You cannot play within 100mi of your home (BOOOOO)

Some courses are straight up laughable. Offering me Disney and Innisbrook when they’re resorts? 😐

Bay Hill, Bella Collina, and Isleworth are pretty neat.

Someone shout out their state and I’ll C/P what’s there
Can you see Canada?
BC?

Last edited:
Hmm even if the courses appear to suck, I definitely like the idea behind this. I would pay for some sort of annual subscrition to get access to private courses.

List form:
Hidden Valley Golf Club - VA
The Federal Club - VA
Hidden creek CC - VA
Sparrows Point CC - MD
Argyle CC - MD
Ocean City GC - MD
Country club of Woodmore - MD
Belle Haven CC - VA

Well you just saved me 20 minutes.

Purely morbid curiosity I wonder what they have access to around Monterrey California?
IMG_0660.png

Ha Ha Reaction GIF by WWE

That’s how Monterrey treats us peasants 😢

Back