907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
So I've got a little update for everyone here at THP, as of today, I will be playing golf in college on a scholarship. I had a meeting with my school's coach today, everything went well and I got offered a scholarship. Just thought I'd share the great news with everyone here at THP.

Way to go!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! Which school will you be attending?

Thanks. I'm going to Northwest Christian University, they're NAIA Division I

Very cool !!! Congrats!!:clapp:

congrats x2!!

Awesome news! Congratulations. This must give you some good motivation to keep working hard on your game.

well done lad. fair play to you

Way to go!

Posted via Tapatalk.

That is great news - congratulations!

CONGRATS man, best of luck. keep us updated as you go through the process of making the transition

Congrats man! Wish I had been good back then

Congratulations! What an achievement for you buddy. I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming year. Please, keep us posted on how things go for you.

Congrats 907, good luck and keep us posted!

So I've got a little update for everyone here at THP, as of today, I will be playing golf in college on a scholarship. I had a meeting with my school's coach today, everything went well and I got offered a scholarship. Just thought I'd share the great news with everyone here at THP.

That is great news! Take advantage of this and keep playing well. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTG 907, we are all very happy for you and please keep us updated on how everything goes. :clapp:

Congratulations! We look forward to following your college career!

Rep THP! That's awesome dude.

Congrats, 907golfer12
Great Job, Good Luck in college.

Awesome news! That's an amazing thing you have going right there. Keep that game improving so we can see you for the US Amateur!

Congratulations, that is a fantastic achievement, and I wish you the best of luck going further and further with golf.

Back