Live Club Testing Today

c6e4e89e-741d-393e.jpg

kmac in trouble behind us>

So I am reading along, loving the updates and then BAM! I start LMFAO at this pic.

there is only one real GOAT and i just saw him at the club as i was leaving. Ali is in!

SOB I just missed him!

That is awesome. Sorry you missed him GG.

Wow. Just caught up. Great stuff GG and JB. Thanks for doing this. JB, if you go with the 588's, are you going to have them bent 1 or 2 degrees strong?

Not sure yet. I like them as is, but do prefer my irons stronger lofted.

Love these threads. GREAT IDEA!!!

How did the ball hold up today? Any marks at all? Pics?

Love these threads. GREAT IDEA!!!

How did the ball hold up today? Any marks at all? Pics?

I will grab some pics. 7 holes (and the last 5 from yesterday) and the ball looks nearly perfect.

I didn't see it above, you quoted it but there was no answer, sorry if I missed it, but what are your thoughts on the Fubuki shafts in the VR_S clubs JB?

I didn't see it above, you quoted it but there was no answer, sorry if I missed it, but what are your thoughts on the Fubuki shafts in the VR_S clubs JB?

I think its a good pairing. Its a lighter weight shaft that seems to work well with the head. Gets the ball up nicely without any ballooning for me.

Not sure yet. I like them as is, but do prefer my irons stronger lofted.
Thanks. They are at least 2 maybe 3 degrees weaker than your z stars and I was just thinking logically that it may help you transition if you make them a little more similarly lofted. The reason I ask is because I have to figure my order out this week and really am not sure whether to bend them strong or not. I can always do it later, but would prefer to have the factory do it. I was thinking 2 degrees, but have since been thinking 1.

And is it the Fubuki 63 tour or a whole new Fubuki?

This was really cool to follow today. Keep it up! You only have a zillion other bag combos to try.

I can't wait to try these new clubs this year. 3 MONTHS TO GO!

And is it the Fubuki 63 tour or a whole new Fubuki?

This was really cool to follow today. Keep it up! You only have a zillion other bag combos to try.

I can't wait to try these new clubs this year. 3 MONTHS TO GO!

Different shaft. This one is Fubuki weighing in at 57 grams.

I think its a good pairing. Its a lighter weight shaft that seems to work well with the head. Gets the ball up nicely without any ballooning for me.

Thanks JB. Very encouraging info. How much longer do think the hybrid is compared to your Mashie? Or was it even longer at all? What loft were you playing?

JB: Was your fade any more pronouced with the VRS then normal? I believe Nike says stock is suppose to be 1 open which has me a little leary adjustment or not.

Did you find the Chrome matched up well to the 330RX?

Great job JB and GG. This has me desperately wanting to hit the Nike now.

Thanks JB. Very encouraging info. How much longer do think the hybrid is compared to your Mashie? Or was it even longer at all? What loft were you playing?

Im not sure it is longer necessarily. I hit one pretty darn long and the other at the same distance as my Cleveland hybrid. I was playing the 3 hybrid.

JB: Was your fade any more pronouced with the VRS then normal? I believe Nike says stock is suppose to be 1 open which has me a little leary adjustment or not.

Did you find the Chrome matched up well to the 330RX?

It was mentioned that it was my stock shot, but that is not really the case. I play the ball straight and did so with this driver with no issues. Hit one small fade with it by design because of a bunker that was in the way.

Too early to tell on the Chrome to RX comparisons, but the Chrome is a great ball so far.

What are your thoughts regarding accuracy and the 588 irons?

Im not sure it is longer necessarily. I hit one pretty darn long and the other at the same distance as my Cleveland hybrid. I was playing the 3 hybrid.

Hmmm.... interesting. I would have thought the VR_S would have been much longer based on the campaign Nike is running with.

JB did any one item surprise you with its performance today? And do you feel your putting let Cookie down? Haha

Beast mode from tapatalk

Just caught up again for the third time! I really enjoy this live testing.

What are your thoughts regarding accuracy and the 588 irons?

Loved it. When hit well, they are as good as anything I have played before.

What loft was the J40 fw you used today? Apologize if I skimmed over it.

Im not sure actually. It was the 4 wood.

JB did any one item surprise you with its performance today? And do you feel your putting let Cookie down? Haha

Beast mode from tapatalk

The VR_S driver I knew would be good, but until you get it out on the course, its hard to say. It delivered way more than expected and was definitely an eye opener for me. I think poor little cookie saw a guy shoot +1 in 7 holes with clubs he had never used without making a single putt. I am concerned he soiled himself though.

Loved it. When hit well, they are as good as anything I have played before.

Im not sure actually. It was the 4 wood.

The VR_S driver I knew would be good, but until you get it out on the course, its hard to say. It delivered way more than expected and was definitely an eye opener for me. I think poor little cookie saw a guy shoot +1 in 7 holes with clubs he had never used without making a single putt. I am concerned he soiled himself though.

LOL - you scared me so much I just ordered a VR_S for myself. If you can hit it 292, that's an easy 350 for me. :bananadance:

LOL - you scared me so much I just ordered a VR_S for myself. If you can hit it 292, that's an easy 350 for me. :bananadance:

Blind9?
Might have to add one to my order. I wonder if Nike will sell the new tips at some point

Back