CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Awesome round today with everyone!

Excited for alternate shot.
Anime Gods are coming out hot these next 27!!!
I'm counting on it !

No excuses now with the extra time to hit the pro shop.

Do some more damage boys!
It's easy to encourage them from home when there is no risk to us.

Couldn't fight it any longer
1000009047.jpg

Attachments

• 1000009047.jpg
    1000009047.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 3
Well since individuals can’t buy drinks…well take whatever form of live THP Experience HIO action we can get.
Why can’t they?

plenty of time to investigate further. For science of course.
Workaholics I Bet GIF

As everyone knows we got rained out for alternate shot. Recap of our day woke up to a beautiful foggy course had some delicious breakfast pancakes were on point bacon was consumed and orange juice was had. After a little bit of warm-up on the driving range, we had a few pets and then went first tee. Our sponsors from Bag Boy were out there filming content all day with different groups. These are some of the best most genuine industry people I have met they care so much about the details and our feedback. Anytime we ask questions they would ask very thought-provoking follow-ups showing how much they care.

After the first 18, we all came back in for lunch and ready to go out to the back nine and complete some alt shot. Only about 40 minutes into the round the rain started and we had to cancel. For most of us another trip or two to the pro shop or the bar dealers choice so to speak.

Last edited:
@kiwichris - you asked me to remind you of a question.

When will a single strap be available for purchase on the ZTF?
Another quick one - Any different kind of pockets being released in the future? (ie - cooler side pocket)

Another quick one - Any different kind of pockets being released in the future? (ie - cooler side pocket)
I asked that last night for the single strap they said not currently however you can manipulate the straps to make a single Carrie pretty convenient.

It's easy to encourage them from home when there is no risk to us.
You bet it is.
Would have loved for more proshop time at The Hideaway ... I only spent like 1.5 hrs over 3 visits!

Last edited:

That was asked last night, single straps are either special editions or for different bag types (not carry).

Why can’t they?
I thought it all went to one bill.

I’ve never been to a Dormie property so was just guessing it’s cashless with proshop being its own thing.

Back