CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Happy Money GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

My 401k contribution maxes first paycheck in June. I like to falsely inflate my take home for the summer when we are traveling. Definitely might just pretend there is one for deposit and move that to another savings account for pro shop haul.
I like how you're thinkin

think i know GIF by BrownSugarApp

You fellas just made my 47min flight feel like 5mins!!!

There hasn’t been one yet…but I just noticed I’m waiting for a certain breakfast item as well.
That wasn’t available today with the buffet. There may be no buffet tomorrow. If there isn’t, hopefully it’s an optjon

Talking about testing and trials. Turn time with the advent of different kind of printing. Great stuff.
How long does it usually take to go from concept to product?

@ddec is gonna show up on the live with caramel all over his face Lol

Nobody else enjoys a nice Irish coffee
image.jpg

That wasn’t available today with the buffet. There may be no buffet tomorrow. If there isn’t, hopefully it’s an optjon
Fail Long Jump GIF

There hasn’t been one yet…but I just noticed I’m waiting for a certain breakfast item as well.
Lots of lobbying on your part, lol

You and your whiskey shots....i mean, really

Playing catch up on a THP Experience Live Update Thread is a definite challenge but very rewarding. Hated to see the alt shot get cancelled due to weather but the shamble action was exhilarating with a lot of great golf being played.

Huge thanks to @Bag Boy for the amazing videos and photos and to @jlew for the incredible score keeping.

Loved seeing more incredible pro shop hauls this afternoon also.

Great event so far! Thank you @Bag Boy for all the videos!!
FIF just an insane round today!
Great coverage by everyone involved!

Back