CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

My bad. I got you and @AuzzieMatt confused in my mind. But I'm sure you will be there in spirit so my pick still stands.
Let's see. 😬

Unimpressed Loop GIF
vs
Kiwi GIF by BuzzFeed

i managed to get 9 holes in before the thunderstorms hit this morning.
bogey, 3-putt bogey, and then 7 straight pars.
i think we're ready.

I've been thinking about my obsession with the pro shop, and realized it's because I can feel competent in there.

this is the truest truth of all truths.
nothing soothes my bad golf soul like a new course logo polo.

Still not going to stop me from checking in when I can, getting a Packing Chowdah contest started and vacuuming my car during lunch because I can't give those fancy Ballyhack valets a dirty vehicle.

and just like that, now i've got to add "detail the truck" to my to-do list for tonight.

Matcha Latte will definitely win, no doubt in my mind. How could they lose with that beautiful logo?
By not playing as well as Anime Gods?

Also it’s snowing at home. Get me the hell out of here. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of flights but is going to be so worth it!
And airport beers?

and just like that, now i've got to add "detail the truck" to my to-do list for tonight.

Eh, quick vacuum is all took. I was mainly looking to get rid of the chips and fries under the seats that fell because sometimes there's not enough time to take a proper lunch and you have to eat on the go.

Actually have work I need to get done today, all I want to do is pack and dream of Ballyhack. Boo
Work has been crazy the last few days, and the rest of this week isn't letting up. Our big launch was super successful so that was great, but now I've got to deal with a million things before the event. First airport beer is going to taste amazing

Going to have to go with Matcha Latte! Don't sleep on @wazzubrew and that wild southpaw swing.
Matcha Latte will definitely win, no doubt in my mind. How could they lose with that beautiful logo?
Are these my Kevin Durant style burner accounts? We may never know :censored:

Are these my Kevin Durant style burner accounts? We may never know :censored:
Different email addresses and IP Addresses, but software is monitoring.
I think its JJ McCarthy

And airport beers?
I’m getting to the airport early to make sure I have time for a couple since my layover in Atlanta is super fast

Different email addresses and IP Addresses, but software is monitoring.
I think its JJ McCarthy
Oh I know JB, friends are following along. Joking about the burner accounts.

Shotout to @dhamp15 for designing our logo.

Last edited:
Lets go!!! Going to be another awesome follow.

Good feeling about First in Fun this week.

Also this really makes me want to grab a push cart anyway - need to get my walking game up!

Aqua Men for my pick!!!

Lets go!!! Going to be another awesome follow.

Good feeling about First in Fun this week.

Also this really makes me want to grab a push cart anyway - need to get my walking game up!
Bet those coins.

I mean the obvious choice is Anime Gods based on the unannounced package received today
IMG_2602.jpeg

ld-export-ea25cd2c-05022024.jpeg

Back