CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Great follow guys, I absolutely love how Ballyhack presents itself. Just a beauty

Reactions: J4U
What a crazy good day today, we took a run at it and in the end 1 hole really killed us.
@LSMO was a great cartner, great time playing with him.
Craig & Perry were an absolute blast to play with and chat about everything, including Bag Boy.
Lastly, ballyhack is stunning, nothing but beauty and pain everywhere.
You guys played really well.

Well, that's a wrap! A big thanks to all of you for these past couple days—whether you were there with us or following along in the forums. Everyone on our team really enjoys being able to come to events like this and hang out with all of you. This event has helped us gain such valuable feedback about our products and gave us new friendships in the golf world!

And of course, congrats to FIF on the win! We'll try not to give Craig and Perry too hard of a time about their score when they get back to the office... but no promises :ROFLMAO:

Everyone get home safe. We hope to see you again soon!
This whole event was a heckuva follow!

Holy smokes, what a thread and what a great time!

Thanks to everyone for allowing us to follow and participate, if even just thru pictures and words. This sets the bar so high for our trip next month and I can't wait!!!

This event is going to be hard to top!

WOOHOO

I won .67 coins

im rich cash money GIF

Congrats to FIF! Hard early charge by Team Meat but Ballyhack fought them off. The pics and videos were so awesome, I felt like I was there. Really well done. Time for a cocktail. Safe travels home.

Congrats @ddec and @JB ! Way to keep the ball in front of you!

Smoked Charcuterie, well fought, unfortunate that the back nine took its toll!

Everyone else, thanks for bringing us all along on an awesome journey with you!

Congrats @JB and @ddec !! Well played!

Thanks to everyone else for bringing us along, truly an amazing Experience!

And thanks @Bag Boy !! You brought it for the participants and the forum.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

I won .77 coins..... but also lost 15 coins
Pay Me GIF

Notes: The median score in
Shamble Combined score was +23, the highest ever in THP two-man stroke play.

Our new historical Shamble Combined Score median is +17.
This year… Ballyhack was 11 strokes higher than Briggs Ranch in median score for Shamble Combined… Let’s go to The Vic next year and see what happens.

sue makes stuff GIF

Back