CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Sorry I missed this live guys, was crazy busy with work today. I'm back on page 210 and looks like you guys had a gorgeous day for some golf and fun.

I love this track so much and need to get back there so bad

such a good follow guys, so good. Ballyhack did not disappoint

Wish I could blame jitters, but this was pre-event and just my sh***y golf game.

I will be eternally grateful to @JB for letting us tee off last both days though! 🤣
Being first off and having the entire group watching is unreal

Haha not this time. We’re not driving home yet. Staying the night in Roanoke for @Muchmore to fly out tomorrow morning, then I’ll drive home.

black lagoon eyes GIF

I was just glad you got to experience that I'm actually capable getting the ball off the ground today after our round together prior to the event. 🤣
No matter how we played the main thing is we had so much fun!

Flight delayed for me as well. Short connection is going to be interesting.
Unfortunately, delays seem like they're the rule rather than the exception nowadays.

Ballyhack from above.

IMG_1417.jpeg

Great tournament by all the participants, great job by all keeping the thread updated.
Looks like everyone had a great time and made great memories.

Safe travels to all

Couldn't be more true. I did enjoy playing relatively well for me though, rather than whatever the hell those pre-rounds were. 🤣
You played great today man. So awesome to see.

It is so much fun following along on THP and seeing the genuine enjoyment of the participants regardless of how good the golf is being played. These experiences never get old (for me). @Bag Boy thank you for being such a wonderful sponsor. The folks at THP that don’t like to be thanked, is a pleasure as always. And to the participants, you guys killed it and I hope you have some very fond memories of the place and especially the people. Thank you.
👊

Been a long day at work. I kept up fairly well until around the 2-3rd hole. Finally got a chance to finish catching up and looks like a blast was had by all. Congrats FiF on the win!

It’s been a while since I was able to follow along much and every single one of you guys and the sponsors of course reminded me of what I have been missing. Just a fantastic job and amazing experience from everyone!

Thank you all for bringing us along!

Last edited:
Back