CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

What an amazing first 12 hours. After an unexpected garage traffic jam, @Daluteh and were about 20 minutes late. Sucked, but in the end not really a big deal; the Ballyhack staff took care of everything.

I haven’t even played golf here yet, but everything about it is first class. They thought of everything that could make your stay one of the best possible.

Did some minor pro shop damage, @Nashtyone and I got our first frozen transfusion and then a bunch of us putted around with @xThor. I had one fantastic swing with the Hammer driver, got overconfident and completely whiffed in the second.

Dinner was fantastic, the spicy margarita was really good and the conversations flowed naturally. Thank you @Bag Boy for letting us into your world and answering any questions we had.

Night putting was a unique experience. @t-dray wad one of the last ones to get in, but the first one to start getting signed dollar bills. What a clinic he put on.

Time to get ready to start the day. More to come.

Place is so beautiful
I got up early just to experience the sunrise here. It’s hard not to just look out and not be in awe of the beauty here.

I got up early just to experience the sunrise here. It’s hard not to just look out and not be in awe of the beauty here.
It’s so worth the early alarm. @Pharaoh and I did it one morning unplanned and we just stood side by side without talking for a while. Enjoy it my friend.

Update.
Putting went fine.
Chipping was okay.
Swings not good. Im going to try, but I told my partner, I am not optimistic right now. I promised Morgan that if pain was tough, I would stop.

image.jpg

Goats!!!!!

Update.
Putting went fine.
Chipping was okay.
Swings not good. Im going to try, but I told my partner, I am not optimistic right now. I promised Morgan that if pain was tough, I would stop.
Oh dam.. GL buddy. Handful of Motrin??

Oh dam.. GL buddy. Handful of Motrin??
I will use the Biofreeze frequently and will take 800 mg of stuff at breakfast.
If it works, great. If not, thats okay too. Pretty sure @ddec can win this on his own.

Other than Anime Gods of course. They are unstoppable.

If it works, great. If not, thats okay too. Pretty sure @ddec can win this on his own.

lol… @ddec is from NY. Tough as nails up here.

IMG_9844.jpeg

@ddec Is ready to go low.

Just better watch his step in those bunkers. 🤣

Update.
Putting went fine.
Chipping was okay.
Definitely don't push it. It sucks for FIF but better to allow it to fully heal.

Back