CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

The stymie game looks like a blast.

Missed most of this because of working all night. But trying to get my bearings now!

Being new to THP this is my first "Live" thread. Freaking AMAZING!!

THP crew raiding the pro shop, AMAZING!!

caddyshack-worst-hat.gif

So looking forward to tomorrow's festivities.

I understand the apprehension about a raw oyster, but those were cooked. Chargrilled oysters with cheese and butter are spectacular. And then you build your way up to eating them raw. So good.
I’ve only had a raw oyster so caution would be taken haha

What a day! -5 with my boy @Nashtyone and so proud of how he played! First 18 was so much fun with Craig and Perry! Played some really descent golf, but even more importantly I had the time of my life. This event is so amazing! Made it through 1 and a half holes with Matcha Latte @wazzubrew and @t-dray before we got called in and didn’t get to finish alt shot. These guys are amazingly genuine people. It’s ok though because the Aqua Men are coming in hot tomorrow! Food was absolutely amazing. The memories made at these events are like none other. Night putting in the fog was crazy fun. I’ve had so much fun and been able to just relax from life for just a few days. Tomorrow is going to be bitter sweet. I am pretty much packed and got my stuff ready for in the morning. Plan is to get up for sunrise again and take it in one last time. Night THP and catch you all tomorrow.
Play well big guy!

What a day! -5 with my boy @Nashtyone and so proud of how he played! First 18 was so much fun with Craig and Perry! Played some really descent golf, but even more importantly I had the time of my life. This event is so amazing! Made it through 1 and a half holes with Matcha Latte @wazzubrew and @t-dray before we got called in and didn’t get to finish alt shot. These guys are amazingly genuine people. It’s ok though because the Aqua Men are coming in hot tomorrow! Food was absolutely amazing. The memories made at these events are like none other. Night putting in the fog was crazy fun. I’ve had so much fun and been able to just relax from life for just a few days. Tomorrow is going to be bitter sweet. I am pretty much packed and got my stuff ready for in the morning. Plan is to get up for sunrise again and take it in one last time. Night THP and catch you all tomorrow.

I had a big work emergency today so I was not able to follow live, but I knew you boys would come out hot. I can definitely understand the bitter-sweet feel. The food and putting looked so awesome.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Woke up early this morning just so I could catch up before work and got treated to a 31 page scroll fest - great work everyone one the updates, photos and videos - really bringing it alive !

- Loved the photos of the sim golf and baseball after the weather washout - great time all together
- Spiced pecan old fashioned for the win .... I need some of those in my life
- Oysters looked super tasty, big props to @xThor for eating one
- OMG - that steak looked perfect - so good
- I'm not normally a desert kind of guy but put beef tallow into chocolate brownie and I'm gonna have to try that
- Nighttime foggy putting looked so much fun and congrats to the winners - great prize and another raid on the pro shop

Hope I get a little respite for a few hours while you all sleep that off, and I get some work done - hoping I get some breaks this afternoon to keep on top of the second day's golf and an Anime Gods resurgence !

The last day always hits a little bit harder.

Have fun gents and play well today.

These putting green photos with the dog look so cool.
Dog Smile GIF by MOODMAN

It was amazing. Who needed to see the target pin anyways.

I had to YouTube it to see the rules. Looks fun.
I had to have it explained two nights in a row. The first game on the second night is really what it was all about. There was a lot of defensive play going on.

Mornin boys. Enjoy your day

Back