CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congrats team Blake! What a close one. Well done to both teams.

Very well done @jlew

Bonus golf with @JohnSinVA and @Wildcat !!

It’s been an incredible day! We got really lucky with the weather. Had a burger and some pasta salad that were great but the chocolate chip cookie was next level!!

This is such an incredible place!

Is there anything better than having a cold Miller lite at Ballyhack playing some boys golf w THPers

Thanks @jlew for making sense of our score posting! I know that is not an easy job.

The F-3 with the T-bar alignment plate would be pretty sweet. I also like the looks of the F-1. The milling on the face looks really cool. It's different. Seems like it did a pretty decent job of putting a good roll on the ball too.
They put an excellent roll on the ball. No skidding or anything like that that I noticed.

Is there anything better than having a cold Miller lite at Ballyhack playing some boys golf w THPers
Sounds like a heck of a good time to me

IMG_2029.jpeg
Combined distance to Hole #3 today. 3.5 feet

Congrats Team Blake. Well done to all for bringing us along. Thanks to THP & Edel Golf for another fabulous Experience.

I'm gonna miss seeing all the Ballyhack photos.

Safe travels to everyone!!

The array putters are solid. Once people started settling in more putts started dropping. I had some really good lags with mine and saw @shanewu with some great lags and makes.
Took me a little while to get comfortable with mine but loving it now.

Congrats Team Blake. Well done to all for bringing us along. Thanks to THP & Edel Golf for another fabulous Experience.

I'm gonna miss seeing all the Ballyhack photos.

Safe travels to everyone!!
Same here love this property!

Back