CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Hate that I’m a million pages behind on the Bag Boy live thread but I am exhausted and can’t keep my eyes open. Buenas noches, THP.

I'm expecting a lot of action on this one, a loose and dangerous @Wildcat, but still going to be putting my coins on Team Blake this time. I feel like they are coming in fresh, hungry and ready to take it. And my AC coins will be staked on that.

And a great preview show once again!

Team JB wins

I have to go w/ Team JB in this one.

So behind on this - just seen it - been eyes only on the Bag Boy thread last couple of days. Not sure how I'm going to cope with the overlap !

I have to say I'm going with TEAM BLAKE

That elbow is giving me concerns for the alt-shot and singles. But whoever wins the contest this is going to be another amazing event.

I'm so jealous of this one. This is such a cool one. I love my Edel's.

So behind on this - just seen it - been eyes only on the Bag Boy thread last couple of days. Not sure how I'm going to cope with the overlap !

I have to say I'm going with TEAM BLAKE

That elbow is giving me concerns for the alt-shot and singles. But whoever wins the contest this is going to be another amazing event.
You’ve got it all wrong.

Boss man’s going to find his inner Willis Reed when he steps onto the first tee for singles.

You’ve got it all wrong.

Boss man’s going to find his inner Willis Reed when he steps onto the first tee for singles.
I had to Google Willis Reed (not a big basketball fan), and I'd love you to be right on this one.... but I'm still calling Team Blake :cool:

Looking forward to following along.
Hope everyone has a blast.

I will take the contrarian vote!
Team Blake for the win!

Ok from one event to another, buckle up people.

Team @JB is my choice! Go team! Have a blast everyone, another event at Ballyhack for our viewing pleasure!

Let's go boys!!! It's a quick turnaround, and we are all here for it. Time to to see some Edel wedges and I'm excited to see the gorgeous putters.

Back