CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

How are the new putters feeling?
They feel great. Will get a better feel with them tomorrow.
Amazing but hard to tell distance control with the water on the greens
This basically
I think that green spans at least two counties!
Massive is an understatement for sure.
Who is everyone?
@JohnSinVA in the red and myself in the first pic. @shanewu and @Wildcat left to right in the second.

IMG_1448.jpeg

Going with Team JB . Edel wedges are so good and the stamping makes them super cool . Love my 54T may have to add another wedge .

Oh my god…the food looks amazing

Dinner looked unreal, and the new wedges and putters 😍. Have a night gents, looking forward to following along with some golf tomorrow!

The food and company was incredible tonight. A lot of laughs and good conversation. Special stufff. 🤩

Atlantic beach pie. No idea what’s in it but it’s amazing.
View attachment 9265034
It’s big here in Eastern NC, especially around the coast. It’s basically lemon ice box pie but instead of meringue they use whipped cream or clotted cream and instead of a traditional crust or Graham cracker crust, it’s made up of saltine crackers. The legend is that all these coastal towns had plenty of lemons to prevent scurvy and plenty of crackers getting stale, so someone basically turned it into a desert.

Last edited:
Missed dinner live and now caught up- everything looked amazing, the swag, the food and of course the gear. Looking forward to following along live tomorrow. Everyone have a great rest of the night! I'm going to go dodge tornado's

Back