CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Love the added weight kit. @EdelBlake hooking you all up!!!
Rob Riggle Challenge GIF by ABC Network

Catching up on this thread this evening. Give me team Blake!

That Edel driver cover is magnificent

That Edel driver cover is magnificent
It is really well done. Will try to get some better pics of it in the sunlight tomorrow.

All caught up and glad that you guys got some night putting in!!

About to hit the hay and just thinking to myself, what a first day! I come in thinking I know what’s gonna play out, and then Edel and THP just blow all expectations out of the water.

You think you’ve see it all, but @JB and @GolferGal raise the bar. Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect dinner menu. I would have been beyond happy with the first half of the meal, but the amazing food just kept coming. That was definitely a meal to remember.

Edel absolutely killed it with the swag. The wedges and putter were more than enough, but to get the weight kit, driver cover, divot tool, ball marker and more is just crazy.

Fantastic company. Couldn’t have asked for a better group of people. Love getting to meet fellow THPers. @EdelBlake and Mike are good peoples and can’t wait to spend the next two days tackling Ballyhack with them to bring the title to Team Blake.

Can’t believe I’m really here…

Dinner looked amazing. Love the swag and new Edel clubs. Truly amazing.

And Ballyhack.. does it ever note look good?

Have fun tomorrow and go low!

Love we rolled right into this. I can't keep up, but i love it. Have fun out there!! Hit em well!!

Holy cow, dinner looked amazing!!! Great spread. Incredible start to this. The swag is so good. Those headcovers are sweet. Love the looks of their putters. All aroind great stuff!!

Some killer pro shop hauls already! Y'all are doing some damage!!

OK so another 25 page catch-up this morning before work. You are all killing it with posts and photos !

Another summary because I missed it all inline overnight:

- Even more Ballyhack photos - that place could not be any more special.
- Loved the crossover photos and that you got to see some of the Bag Boy guys before they left
- Pro shop hauls are next level - they obviously restocked in time for this one
- @Wildcat lucked out with the owners cottage
- That pecan spiced old fashioned still looks so inviting - I bought myself some more bourbon last night, already have bitters, just need some spiced pecan to try to recreate
- Swag is outstanding, it was a given that the wedges and putters would be superb but the extras take it to another level
- Dinner - OMG ! Scallops and crab legs :love:, but then more steak, and lemon pie - so good
- Night putting - looked moist.

Hope you all have a great start to the morning and look forward to some breakfast posts and good luck to everyone on this mornings round - especially Team Blake !

Enjoy the next couple days guys! Everything about Ballyhack is just PURE!

Back