CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Question for Edel:

Outside of poor alignment, what are the most common mistakes or flaws you see in putting and how do you go about fixing those flaws?

I did the Edel fitting at Club Champion and now I am currently using the alignment aid that I was fit into there. I haven't tested again but I have given myself a tool to aim better.
Laser kit will be available soon!

Question for Edel:

Outside of poor alignment, what are the most common mistakes or flaws you see in putting and how do you go about fixing those flaws?
Trying to make something work rather than finding a tool that is right

Question for thpers following. How well do you think you aim?
After @Jman's fitting, I feel I have no idea on aim and need an Edel fitting to make sure

Can you have too many alignment lines? Like if you use one on the ball and the putter?

Is there an option when ordering the array putters to order with multiple alignment plates?

Like if you liked the 3 dot, but also the 3 lines, could you order with both (assuming with an upcharge)?

I have a Club Champion in Memphis and am pondering it very seriously.
Is that the Sam fitting or the same way Edel would do it?

I picked up the D grind and I’m pleasantly surprised on how well that bounce works for me
It’s a more versatile grind than I think it gets credit for…

Is that the Sam fitting or the same way Edel would do it?
I’m not sure, I’d have to check it out. CC shows Edel as one of their brands. But, they aren’t listed on Edel’s website.

Finally caught up again. Long day at work. There was some great golf being played early by both teams and well as was said mistakes got made and that always happens to somebody.

Food, swag, course, and last but not least equipment all look fantastic. I need a new set of wedges myself and was already thinking about these. Now I am remembering my credit card just got a $5k limit boost…… dang it! This is not good haha.

Seriously though keep it going. Another long day for me tomorrow but looking forward to relaxing in the recliner and catching up again tomorrow night.

Today was a great follow with some
great golf. Thanks all!

Not that well and it’s something that’ I always try to work on. What I see looking down from above isn’t quite the line the ball starts on.

I think I'm somewhere in the "needs improvement" zone.

That dinner looked amazing, and now the fireside chats. Such a great way to wind down an awesome day!

Back