CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Based on those shirts alone I have to go with Team @JB @DannyLe aka Team Jewamese haha
Same.
The Amish Cheddah team is going to come up big after the fitting but these shirts are the difference maker.

A little casual scripting for @DannyLe and I.

View attachment 9252398
Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

Danny has also shown the ability to carry the load, if needed.
Truth. At Ballyhack, me and @hackitup had to battle just to stay all square for like 4 holes against Danny by himself.

Who will win the match? To make things even, we will be giving up 9 strokes in match play. Team JB/Danny
What is your current driver? Cobra LS Darkspeed
What shaft is in your current driver? LIN-Q Blue 7F5
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q Blue 7F5

Excited to follow along!

I just wanna see Vic Nat again

I keep playing it on pga 2k23 lol

Who will win the match? To make things even, we will be giving up 9 strokes in match play. Team Jewamese
What is your current driver? Cobra Aerojet
What shaft is in your current driver? Kai'li Blue 60R
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q Blue

Don’t worry about the number Amiish Cheedar! Y’all are going to take it!

Don’t worry about the number Amiish Cheedar! Y’all are going to take it!
That’s what we need!!! @Nappy he didn’t exclude you this time from giving proper support haha

That’s what we need!!! @Nappy he didn’t exclude you this time from giving proper support haha
He knows he's getting an Amiish Cheedar tank top for his birthday this year so hes changed his tune.

I usually suck at predictions but taking Team Jewamese FTW. Experience at Ballyhack will offset the 9 pops giving up.

Who will win the match? Team Jewamese
What is your current driver? Paradym
What shaft is in your current driver? Project X HZRDUS Black
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q M40X Blue 6F4

4 days. Holy ****

Finishing touches on packing ✅
Cleaned out the car ✅
Golf bag ready to go ✅
Ready to have fun ✅

Wanted to hit the driving range, but work didn't allow it. Too many loose ends to tie up before being out all of next week.

Just wanted to pop in here before another busy Easter weekend (argh....kids!! LOL) takes most of my attention for the next 48 hour or so.

Thank you to everyone who has entered this contest. Thank you to everyone that has entered our Lost Ball contest. Thank you to all the THPers who have reached out with advice or well wishes prior to the event. This community is amazing and continues to amaze me daily. Means the world to me to get picked for this event, but means even more knowing a bunch of you will be cheering all of us on. Amiish Cheedar feels the love.

charlie day cheese GIF

Truth. At Ballyhack, me and @hackitup had to battle just to stay all square for like 4 holes against Danny by himself.
I finally forgot about that and you gotta go and bring it up. Danny’s a stick. And he’s really good at that whole fitting thing too. Have fun out there fellas. It’s an amazing experience.

Back