CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Winterwunderland down the middle

Loco and PpNumbers beauty draw down the middle
Was it a Loco draw right down the middle? His driver has been so hot lately! Hope to hear the new one is treating him even better

Briton G/brians

Lukewilliamscg/21Gonzo

Hole - 18

Par - 4

THP score-5

Callaway Score-6 for 5

Result-Tie on hole Callaway 1 up
Pop saved Callaway here.

A number one pars all around.

through three holes Callaway up one
Time for the slingshot, Ricky Bobby!
Will Ferrell GIF

I want to see some @Kmench drives? Send me a pick of you looking back at callaway

Hole - 4

Par - 4

THP Score - 4

Callaway Score - 3

Overall Result - team Callaway 1 Up

image.jpg

I was wondering this. Last year we went back and forth for those that started on the back 9. Played 2 holes in best ball, switched on first tee to shamble, and back to best ball on 9th hole.

This format is better and easier to follow
Agreed. But it does make it a little tougher on the score card keeper. Let’s see group 3 hole 3, they started on 17 so that’s hole 5. As fast as this thread moves it’s a lot to take on. Really glad he’s doing it though.

A number one pars all around.

through three holes Callaway up one
but its only one.....then its all square, then its THP up3

IMG_1138.jpeg

Was it a Loco draw right down the middle? His driver has been so hot lately! Hope to hear the new one is treating him even better
This one was PP numbers

IMG_2754.jpegNext level

Agreed. But it does make it a little tougher on the score card keeper. Let’s see group 3 hole 3, they started on 17 so that’s hole 5. As fast as this thread moves it’s a lot to take on. Really glad he’s doing it though.
Guys...we've got it handled you are just making it more confusing for those who are following along

IMG_3195.jpeg

have mercy!! that is one of the prettiest golf courses I have ever seen!

Guys...we've got it handled you are just making it more confusing for those who are following along
Thank you.

Back