CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I am Team THP and Team Legacy NO MATTER WHAT.

Let’s go boys!!! Enjoy this! Singles at the Grandaddy is WILD!

how dare you
Is a timeout in order for this? I find it funny, growing up hated Fresca and Tab - all that stuff sweetened (it was the 60s early 70s) so much. Now, wife bought the spiked Fresca - low carb stuff - HOLY **** - it's sooooooo good.

Also. The engagement from the forum has been so much fun. I really appreciate all of yinz guys. It’s hard to keep up at times but I know personally it has been a blast to go through this with THP.

I can’t wait to review some amazing product for the next year with everyone. And it is amazing.
That's what the plane ride is for. Have a blast today and catch up on the plane.

Also. The engagement from the forum has been so much fun. I really appreciate all of yinz guys. It’s hard to keep up at times but I know personally it has been a blast to go through this with THP.

I can’t wait to review some amazing product for the next year with everyone. And it is amazing.
♡♡This This This ♡♡

Ok, I have looked at this from all the non technical angles and all the non statistical advantages are out the door. Today is about control. Not control of your golf ball or your hangover, control of your nerves. Seems simple and cliche, but the Dye will present a unique challenge that the Clive did not. The Dye will suck you in with a picturesque view at every turn and it can be distracting. I see Singles Day breaking down like this:

Zach Oakley vs Brians - @ZackOakleyCG Wins

View attachment 9228134
Here we go with another PopaPalooza. @brians is playing with a nice advantage but can it be enough. The other half of #ZackAttack is waiting and he put one an impressive performance on Day 1 against some of the best THP has to offer. There is some back and forth here, but I think @ZackOakleyCG is too steady in the end and finds a point for Callaway. Callaway Wins

In the end, Team Legacy battles, but can't overcome the hole from day one. There is a path, and some of my All Square predictions might flip the THP way, and if that happens watch out. Either way, let's have a day, support our guys and make this the best Granaddy to date.
Good stuff right here. Loving the breakdown. Myself vs @ZackOakleyCG prediction not as much. But my hope is this is the Death or Glory matchup.
if the new driver works as well as yesterday I feel good. Not over confident but good. And that along with playing to my handicap with the extra gains off the tee just might help.

For future Grandaddy participants: This is an appropriate training platform for the cart races. Better get started now.

1701964185965.png

Good stuff right here. Loving the breakdown. Myself vs @ZackOakleyCG prediction not as much. But my hope is this is the Death or Glory matchup.
if the new driver works as well as yesterday I feel good. Not over confident but good. And that along with playing to my handicap with the extra gains off the tee just might help.
I have full confidence in what you bring to the table. Use the pops and the point is yours bc that driver is about to be illegal across the nation with what you are doing with it.

Fox Tv GIF by The Four

Tempting fate on day two with more hotel coffee. It will n some weird way worked yesterday to make a good round.
*medical disclainer*
This should not be a real superstition to any sane personIMG_2797.jpeg

Very well said. Vibes for days yesterday. I need to move myself out west so these vibes can always be had.
That would be awesome!

Tempting fate on day two with more hotel coffee. It will n some weird way worked yesterday to make a good round.
*medical disclainer*
This should not be a real superstition to any sane personView attachment 9228169
Oh Boy! Rolling the dice!

GreenZone Giveaway winners?

Heck yeah let’s do this.

Day 1- Several dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Family balls. Congrats to @gkeller813 !!

Day 2- Shotscope x5. Congrats to @Bernoulli !!!

I’ll be in touch soon guys!
Wow! That's so cool to be a Green Zone Giveaway winner. Thanks!

Singles day. Epic comeback stage has been set. Go get them THP!!! You guys got this.

comeback GIF

This might have been me last night

Parks And Recreation Dancing GIF

Back