CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Being a non drinker, she made me a very good non alcoholic blueberry lemonade.
I have made my own mock blueberry lemonades and El Flolos while catching up in the evenings on past Grandaddys.

Zack, is your mom coming?

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

I have made my own mock blueberry lemonades and El Flolos while catching up in the evenings on past Grandaddys.
Now if you wanna talk sliders, then I held my own for sure. And my CC definitely got hurt in the pro shop.

Dedicated male golfer is unhappy because his cold business woman finance is too busy to join him on their annual trip to the grandaddy. Everything changes when he meets a sassy golfer who will soon become his biggest rival. While they are both fighting over a Grandaddy belt through crazy circumstances and with a little help from a mysterious bearded stranger with a twinkle in his eye (Dan), he soon discovers the true meaning of the Grandaddy.
Congrats on your pending Emmy nomination! 😂

Now if you wanna talk sliders, then I held my own for sure. And my CC definitely got hurt in the pro shop.
I think my thoughts of going wild in the Hideaway pro shop are giving my just recovering from Dormie Club CC PTSD.

Can someone post links and or tags from all the items for scripting so we can look on the website?

I’m loving today’s scripting. I need that shirt!

GreenZone Giveaway winners?

Heck yeah let’s do this.

Day 1- Several dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Family balls. Congrats to @gkeller813 !!

Day 2- Shotscope x5. Congrats to @Bernoulli !!!

I’ll be in touch soon guys!
Whoa, thanks @xThor !! Thanks for all you do for the Grandaddy, and this community man!!

Last picture you see of me standing in front of this mirror…it’s a little emotional.
IMG_1213.jpeg

Supporting Team THP and the Hideaway

IMG_0858.jpeg

I think my thoughts of going wild in the Hideaway pro shop are giving my just recovering from Dormie Club CC PTSD.
I am sure it's pretty similar. Easy to walk through pick out stuff and realize you have a 4 figure bill to pay, lol.

Back