CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Quick travel update from the Ohio contingent of Team Jen an hour into the drive:

@Golfers Anonymous has already made one wrong turn and likely killed a Cardinal, Ohio’s state bird.
That’s jail time in Kentucky. Another decision impact.

Travel Update:

Road was closed due to a crash, now on the scenic route. No reports yet on whether any Cardinals were injured in the incident.
IMG_8423.jpeg

Should we get stickers for his Car 🦜
If we get a Shot Scope V5 watch this weekend, I’m 100% going to pick the red background color in their memories.

Travel Update:

Road was closed due to a crash, now on the scenic route. No reports yet on whether any Cardinals were injured in the incident.
View attachment 9265759
I have a feeling birds look like this once you guys pass them up

Season 1 Bird GIF by Amazon Prime Video

If we get a Shot Scope V5 watch this weekend, I’m 100% going to pick the red background color in their memories.
This is good. I'm starting to lean back towards Team Jen now.

I am making my way to the area tomorrow.
Saturday when you arrive at 4pm, @jdtox and I will greet you and give you a quick tour before settling in and getting ready for an awesome first nigh dinner.

Don't be worried about @Golfers Anonymous picking off all these birds.

He's just locked in right now. No one better get in his way.

How can I bet against Jen and Mr. shot scope @Golfers Anonymous ???…are you on the payroll yet? Lol let’s go Team Jen. Back to golf season and taking a lot of focus on course with my X5

I'm taking Team Jen on this one!

tumblr_lp958uflzC1r04pedo1_500.gif

LET'S GO! Gonna be an amazing event.

Seeing Hidden Creek again is going to be a treat. Add in the Shot Scope crew and again this one is over the top! Ever since my attendance at the first one diving into data has been fun!!!

Back