CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

the calm before the storm. A lot of movement on the board and it looks like Briggs will be set up to bite back the next few days.

Safe travels to those of you heading out. Looking forward to getting this going!

Picking Southern Twang. Good luck gents!

Neck and neck!

Bread pudding french toast and biscuits and gravy day.

View attachment 9258291

Good morning THP
View attachment 9258289
index.php
I think we need a drooling emoji added to the bottom "Like" section! Breakfast looks fantastic! Events are coming fast and furious now, Let's Go Data Simulation!

This is not ideal

IMG_3683.jpeg

Who and what’s that, a spider bite?
no, the small scab is unrelated, that’s a week old. Right now I just have some fluid in my elbow and it’s swollen and red.

So excited for all the participants to experience Briggs Ranch and super stoked for this follow!

no, the small scab is unrelated, that’s a week old. Right now I just have some fluid in my elbow and it’s swollen and red.
Did you do something, or did it just puff up on you?

Did you do something, or did it just puff up on you?
I genuinely don’t know. I’m old.
we are going to power through it though. When worlds collide is a lifestyle, not just champions.

I genuinely don’t know. I’m old.
we are going to power through it though. When worlds collide is a lifestyle, not just champions.
Yeah, getting old sucks. Had knee bursitis once upon a time. A pressure wrap/sleeve was a game changer if you can wrangle one.

Have a blast fellas! Gonna do my best to follow along, but grandma had a heart attack Monday and I’ll be at the hospital some starting today, so things are a little hectic in my neck of the woods.
Hope she is better soon.

Thanks guys. Dont want to hijack this thread so if yall want to say anything in regards to it just message me on the side. I really appreciate all of the comments though. I really do but want this thread to be about the event.

Travel day for some and excited for this one to kick off this afternoon. I’ve got a spread planned out for dinner but I’m sure it won’t come close to the feast these fellas will be having.
I’m going ribeye tonight with some maque choux. The desserts are where I’ll suffer greatly.

Back