CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Help me out THP: it's 12:17 local here in Phoenix. So that means it's still 43 minutes until arrival correct?

Help me out THP: it's 12:17 local here in Phoenix. So that means it's still 43 minutes until arrival correct?
We have just over 90 minutes till check in

They should be saving their money for Briggs

Ncis Los Angeles GIF by CBS

We have just over 90 minutes till check in
I was about to ask a really dumb question. I'm not smart when it comes to timezones.

I bet @blazinden has a bead on some good CBD cream.
I was going to say a CBD/THC cream but not legal in Texas I believe. Stuff works wonders and no it does not get you high. Not even with a little bit of help with your friends.

I was going to say a CBD/THC cream but not legal in Texas I believe. Stuff works wonders and no it does not get you high. Not even with a little bit of help with your friends.
I have some that worked really well for a lot of elbow issues. Not sure about something that needs to be drained though.

Upon entering your room, the magic awaits.

The swag photos are going to be insane on this one, can't wait for the pictures.

Might be the event where they need the extra suitcase to hold all the goodies.

I think those are fine. There's only about 10 stores here in Georgetown that sell it.

Upon entering your room, the magic awaits.

I feel like JB meant to put this on Tinder but had 2 apps open and posted in wrong one

T-minus 1 hour until 4pm!!! Almost there!!!

Not a doctor and I know some are THP members, but as an old certified athletic trainer that's definitely a bursitis. Typically seen from overuse.... e.g. too much golf... even though there is no such thing! I'm sure you're already doing, but recommend ice and NSAIDs to help with inflammation. If it persists it could become infected. I've had several acute episodes of bursitis myself and it sucks! Hope this is better quickly! And now I need to figure out how to change my bets! ;):ROFLMAO:

Count down has begun!

This is going to be fun to follow. I can’t wait to see pictures after that swag list was posted!

Less than an hour. Cant wait to see the swag

Back