CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

SO, Good Morning Gentlemen

Who is going with Biscuits and Gravy this morning?

About the time for the medical update from JB- hope the elbow is feeling better.

Good luck today folks!! @Mmaynard11 will be helping me with scorekeeping a bit this morning.
Up and ready I guess or am I ready for a nap!!!

Thanks to you and @Mmaynard11 for the help. It’s going to be a great time.

Medical update. I don’t have a lot to add. Pain level extremely high, but swelling is a bit down. Going to give it a go and see how it fares. I’m not crazy optimistic, but @jdtox has worked pretty hard the last couple of days and deserves the effort. We will be okay.
Good luck with the elbow sorry this happened.

Looks like a heck of a time. How was it reuniting with @Nerdy? Man I miss you guys.
Always awesome to reunite with THPers. JB, Captain Tox, Nerdy, MarMill, baylrballa, Iceman and then to meet some in person for the first time. This is a helluva group.

rise and shine morning GIF

Have a blast out there today gentlemen!!

While not required the data suggests this is highly recommend

IMG_2994.jpeg

THP rise and shine, it’s almost Worldwide Championship time. Let’s GO!!!

Breakfast at 7am, a little range time and first group off at 8am local.

Good Morning Gents
IMG_2258.jpeg

Have a day fellas!

Get those bets in. Time is limited.

Thanks to you and @Mmaynard11 for the help. It’s going to be a great time.

Medical update. I don’t have a lot to add. Pain level extremely high, but swelling is a bit down. Going to give it a go and see how it fares. I’m not crazy optimistic, but @jdtox has worked pretty hard the last couple of days and deserves the effort. We will be okay.
1713526223076.gif
So be prepared for lights out golf from you all day, got it.

Hopefully it doesn’t get too bad for you and you can get through it

Good morning THP and everyone at Briggs Ranch. Was considering working from the office today, but that would've made following along impossible.

Have a day out there! Hope you feel better and can at least putt the lights out @JB

Back