CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Well all the goodwill earned from pace during the morning round is now gone lol
This couldn’t be more true. Alt shot is supposed to be faster but having 4 teams out at the same time could have played a roll even though it was pretty cool

Great pics and videos! Course looks amazing. Sounds like you had plenty of time to get to know one another! lol. Enjoy the night and get some rest. Tomorrow will be an epic finish. Leaderboard looks tight. It’s anyone’s trophy!

I‘m having a hard time remembering who’s on what team, so I’m reposting. Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Teams
Trevor and Scott – WorldWide Golf
@ScoFoBG and Steve – Budget Golf
@JB and @jdtoxWhen Worlds Collide
@MarMill and @baylrballaWhiskey Business
@Scribble and @blazindenPurgatory
@outlawx and @Deebo76Smooth Criminals
@mantan and @KY GolferSouthern Twang
@Nerdy and @Iceman!Data Simulation

We all want to know....

How is the People's Elbow currently?
200.gif

Guys. We have a fantastic group here. What a day. A little slow but man. Can’t wait for the AMA tonight. Briggs ranch is so fair and fun to play. Taco truck is amazing.

@ScoFoBG i feel like we are long lost brothers. We need to go sit in a dive bar and just shoot the breeze. Lou is just amazing!

Trevor and Scott played great today. It was fun getting a round in with them!

View attachment 9259183
Great team photo!!

This couldn’t be more true. Alt shot is supposed to be faster but having 4 teams out at the same time could have played a roll even though it was pretty cool
Kind of thought that may be it, but man I bet you it was a blast.

Combined score shamble - both scores count. No taking any holes off.

Great pics and videos! Course looks amazing. Sounds like you had plenty of time to get to know one another! lol. Enjoy the night and get some rest. Tomorrow will be an epic finish. Leaderboard looks tight. It’s anyone’s trophy!

I‘m having a hard time remembering who’s on what team, so I’m reposting. Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Teams
Trevor and Scott – WorldWide Golf
@ScoFoBG and Steve – Budget Golf
@JB and @jdtoxWhen Worlds Collide
@MarMill and @baylrballaWhiskey Business
@Scribble and @blazindenPurgatory
@outlawx and @Deebo76Smooth Criminals
@mantan and @KY GolferSouthern Twang
@Nerdy and @Iceman!Data Simulation
Will add it to some of the cards for tomorrow if I can weave it in.

When I saw the picture of 8 people standing around on a green on the first hole I knew it was going to be a long ride. And for me to say that it probably says a lot to some. :ROFLMAO:

I was pretty excited to see it! Was thinking maybe we would be able to do it for Bag Boy but I don’t see that happening now. Especially at Ballyhack 😂

Hole 1 alt shot

WWC 4/3
Purgatory 7/6
Data Simulation 8/7
Smooth criminals 5/4
Did front nine @Nerdy show up again? Someone should kidnap him

Pro Shop purchases:
IMG_2269.jpeg

Other than wanting to take a nap between shots I thought it was awesome

Back