CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

20240419_201337.jpg

Old fashioneds ftw

I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Any plans from Worldwide to further invest and grow into areas that are really golf poor and have only one option such as Dicks Sporting Goods?
So we have been very busy with ecommerce acquisitions over the last 2 years. A lot of the focus recently has been on enhancing those experiences.

That said, we always have an eye on additional markets for new retail locations. Our head of marketing pointed out tonight that they have a map in the office with the areas we are looking in to. But… there are so many additional factors to those decisions and it can take some time together.

I would say though, worldwide golf is never done expanding.

Any plans from Worldwide to further invest and grow into areas that are really golf poor and have only one option such as Dicks Sporting Goods?
Great question.

So we have been very busy with ecommerce acquisitions over the last 2 years. A lot of the focus recently has been on enhancing those experiences.

That said, we always have an eye on additional markets for new retail locations. Our head of marketing pointed out tonight that they have a map in the office with the areas we are looking in to. But… there are so many additional factors to those decisions and it can take some time together.

As someone who is an hour away from a legitimate golf store, I’m very interested to where this may lead.

Colorado needs another option… ‘specially on Colorado Springs!!

Dinner pics looking amazing as I eat a protein bar and hoping that holds me over until tomorrow. LOL>

Back