Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

The course looks amazing.

Traffic in SoCal is enough that I wouldn't want to live there either. Love to visit though.

I did find that when in traffic, the drivers there are much more respectable than what we experience here in the Dallas area. Atleast not everyone is trying to constantly jocky for position and cross 3 lanes of traffic to get 2 car lengths ahead. LOL!!

Straight down the hill with water in front.

E99678B4-3A0A-4006-A902-5178B4A417D1.jpeg

Oh that SCA weather! Looks great out there.

It’s beautiful out here.

I would love to live in Carlsbad.....just can't seem to find enough money to actually make it happen.

This event always amazes me. From the very special and unique one off driver shaft you create, to the people you get to spend time with and the golf you play, it's a perfect couple of days in SoCal.

Aviara is on the list to play and I'm super jealous of you guys. Looks like the weather is cooperating and everyone is having a great time

Course looks amazing. Great pictures everyone. It looks like it's in way better shape than it was 3 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Course looks amazing. Great pictures everyone. It looks like it's in way better shape than it was 3 years ago.

One of these days I’m actually going to play the course. Looks great

If you hit it a decent amount, avoid driver on 13.

One of these days I’m actually going to play the course. Looks great
It's a fun track. Pricey, but fun. Not quite out of towner torrey south on the weekend pricey though. ?

It's a fun track. Pricey, but fun. Not quite out of towner torrey south on the weekend pricey though.

Give it a little bit. Resort prices have been increasing lately. Golf in SD is $$$

Give it a little bit. Resort prices have been increasing lately. Golf in SD is $$$
Rack is 265, twilight 140

12 tee, slight baby fade leaves a wedge in.

Is it sad I remember almost every tee shot I had from this course 3 years ago? lol

That course is beautiful. I know the guys are loving it.

Thanks for the great photos.

Back