Long Drive Legend Jamie Sadlowski to make 1st Nationwide start

If he has the complete game, then this is great for the Nationwide tour. Looking forward to following this! May finally need a Nationwide Spoilers thread. :D

im a big jamie sadlowski fan... got him on twitter lol
been following him for awhile and hes brought some legitimacy to the remax competitions since he looks "normal" compared to all the steroid looking guys
i dont understand why everyone believes ppl in long drive competitions suck at golf
jamie and more than a few others are scratch golfers
hell they cant compete in long drive unless they hit it straight and their grids are tinier than some fw's ive played
all things relative... it just goes to show how unbelievable the top guys in the pga are
hope jamie makes it on tour

That is downright insane! Thanks for the video smalls. I can't even fathom that ballspeed! And I was definitely under the belief of the "juiced" driver for those guys but that makes a lot of sense what he was saying about the thicker face etc so I'm even more impressed. But he looks like thats going to be pretty painful in the long run on his back and torso... Impressive none the less! I hope he plays well on the Nationwide!

Must be nice to be able to drive dang near every par 4 he comes across. With a good shortgame, and impressive putting he could do quite well I'd imagine.

Not gonna lie, I'll keep track and watch if possible. I like the kid.

It's nice to see a normal, relatively small guy being able to do this with amazing technique. I guess his problem might be that one slightly off the toe for him, is about 200 yards OOB!

That was an impressive video to watch. And the best thing is that he looks like he's just having one hell of a good time.

Wow, that's impressive. It would be fun to watch the other's in his group when he tee's it off on PAR 5's.

How far does he hit a PW - 170 ? 180? Be fun to watch. Like my MA instructor used to say, some people are like razor blades and others are like butter knives, and it doesn't matter how small the razor blade is it is still going to cut better than the much larger butter knife. Grasshopper.

I might actually watch some Nationwide events now. I am a huge JS fan, and I wish him nothing but the best.

"Drive for show, putt for dough". Like we all know, to make it on tour, any tour, you have to have a short game and mental guts to get a check. Good luck to him.

A 300 yard putter? A 29" driver? That video was great!

His swing is unreal, he generates some serious speed.

It is incredible how he generates the power he has. Best of luck to him.

Can we change this to a spoiler thread?
Spoiler
Jamie is -1 through 8 and only measured drive so far was 369 yards.

I know I will be keeping an eye on him this weekend. I hope he does well

Can we change this to a spoiler thread?
Spoiler
Jamie is -1 through 8 and only measured drive so far was 369 yards.

Thanks for the post Cook. Was just going to check the Nationwide leaderboard to see how he had started out.

369 yards.... average. He still hit 67 percent of his fairways. That is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

He's a ballstriking freak. I really hope he does well. It would be a lot of fun to see him on the PGA Tour.

Be surprised if he makes the cut. Have any of the long drive guys ever been successful on any tour?

Be surprised if he makes the cut. Have any of the long drive guys ever been successful on any tour?

Not that I know of but I have heard that he is "different". Hope so.

He must be holding back a tiny bit on his drives just to make sure he hits the fairways...and it seems to be working! With that average drive, 67% of fairways is pretty amazing.

Back