Long Lost Scotty Cameron Putter

thats a cool putter

I use one of these!. It is not as good looking as a blade but it sure makes it easy to line up any putt. I have been using this since I play for my HS. It is a 33' and I am 6'3" so it could use a few inches. If you roll it you will love it. It made me almost automatic inside 6 feet because you can spot the cup in the corner of your eye and line the putter to it. You will not be disappointed. With that said you can certainly find a cheaper putter with the great feel and balance by just shopping around. Before I add inches to it I am going to demo a Cleveland putter I rolled at Dick's a few times. If I like it more than my futura I will let you know.

Good Luck

Definitely let me know what you find! 33 inches is the size I use. PM me if you feel the need to sell please! I assume you are a righty?

I added some length to it and am putting much better. I went on ebay and they have some on there from top rated sellers. I do remember ordering these a long time ago and getting fake versions of the club because it was a great deal but it was not a good member. If you buy from a top-rated Ebay user you will be fine.

Good luck finding a putter. It’s the most important club in the bag.

Back