ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fired up for these to get into the hands of more golfers. I was in the initial group and found a lot of success with them.

Don't be shy on this one THP!!!!

And if by some crazy reason you don't get 100 entries:
1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Mindset RXS
2. What do you think about Mindset? Love it!
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Mindset RX
:cool:

If picked, I will be following closely to see if your mind is blown as you've been pretty adamant it doesn't resonate. Hope your mind is blown.
I’m definitely willing to try with as open a mind as I can at this point. It’s interesting to me from a conceptual standpoint. I believe in the benefits that it claims can be true. It’s just that I don’t think this specific graphic is the only way to achieve it.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Mostly Titleist ProV1, but also some Callaway Chrome Soft and Vice Pro
2. What do you think about Mindset? It's literally the most important thing that has intrigued me with these golf balls. I use alignment aids non stop on my golf balls and am always looking for a better way to not only visualize my shot, but also consistently struggling with keeping my eye on the same part of the ball on the tee shot, which is exactly the idea behind this entire concept. It's by far the thing I want to test most with these golf balls to understand if it has an impact. I'm also very curious about durability. I've found previous Bridgestones to scuff and peel quite a bit quicker than Callaway and Titleist.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B RX

This is a great oppurtunity!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Srixon Q-Star Tour

2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's a solid reminder to focus on your current shot and keep you in the moment on the course.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? XS

1. Currently play Srixon Z-Star
2. I think the Mindset queues would help to maintain and improve my focus during my putting routine.
3. Tour B RXS

1) I play all kinds of balls, mostly Srixon, Vice and Titleist
2) I enjoyed testing the RXS several years ago and pretty sure would like the Mindset.
3) RXS would be my choice again (got any yellow Mindsets laying around?)

That's a huge test!
1. Callaway Chrome Soft '24
2. I've been intrigued ever since listening to the Off Course episode about it. Can't find these in stores here yet, so haven't been able to try out. But I'm really intrigued what it would do to my shot planning and commitment.
3. Tour B X was recommended by Ballnamic.

I'd be in for this.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Wilson Staff Model
2. What do you think about Mindset? Think it's a great idea to help with the mental approach of the game.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS) X

1. Callaway Chrome Tour
2. I'm skeptical, but a little more open minded seeing some THPers enjoy it so much
3. Tour B X

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? The older version Bridgestone BX and Maxfli Tour X
2. What do you think about Mindset? I have seen them and don't mind the looks of the logo. I do like the concept and thought behind it.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I would like to try the new BX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome soft

2. What do you think about Mindset? Kind of skeptical of it, but would really like to try it to see if it helps to focus on the shot.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? RX

100 testers is WILD

Which golf balls do you currently play? Q star tour
2. What do you think about Mindset? I got to try 1 and actually like the alignment aid. Also a spot to focus on while teeing off.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Rxs

100?! Wow

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Pretty much anything to be honest, I would say the ball I played most frequently when I felt I was swinging it well enough to put a premium ball in play is Callaway CSX LS
2. What do you think about Mindset?
I watched the video with Jason explaining it and I think it could be fantastic for me. Having a fixed routine for every shot, and a visual reminder staring at me every time, would really help me become present with the current shot. I have a known tendency to get hung up bad shots.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
Ball Fitting tool on their website recommended Tour B XS

Love that golf season is finally here so I can throw in on these testing opportunities!

wow, Bridgestone bringing it!
i like the Mindset three-step process, and the visual on the ball is a great reminder.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
Prov1 or Chrome Tour
I like the concept and the reminder right on the ball
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Bridgestone TourB X

Thanks

Oh this one i'm definitely wanting to take part in!

1) I'm currently sorting that out but was originally going to be ProV1x, but i have been testing the Chrome Tour X and B-XS also

2) I'm skeptical a marking on the ball will make THAT much of a difference, but i have used certain reminders and aids in the past, so i'm open minded

3) I would like to test the B-XS. I have the original 2024 B-XS (without mindset) so would like to test this version also

Currently play the Chrome Tour

Not sure because i use one solid line on my ball for alignment, but willing to try

X would be my choice

100 testers is unheard of!!! This is awesome!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Srixon Z Star Diamond

2. What do you think about Mindset? I try to focus on a set of dimples on the ball when I tee off. I think the ability to use the Mindset logo as my focus point will help me focus better.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? BXS

One. Hundred. Testers.

How about that, eh?

LETS GOOOOOOOO!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome tour or ctx
I really like the idea. I have a 1,2,3,4 routine over full shots and it would be really interesting to apply a similar approach to putting.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
I would like to test out the XS.

1. Prov1x left dash
2. I'm very intrigued by the graphics and how they can help someone with their focal points. The Tour BX is a great ball, this might put it in gamer category
3. Tour BX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? ChromeSoft X LS with Triple Track and occasionally Chrome Tour with TruTrack
2. What do you think about Mindset? Honestly it feels like its similar to Triple Track or other alignment types. I've read the website about it, but not sure how it'd translate on the course.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B RX

100 testers is awesome. Can't wait to see who gets chosen and follow along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back