LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

I'm tempted to start dexter too, seems from what I read around here everyone loves it

I'm tempted to start dexter too, seems from what I read around here everyone loves it
I talked about it at Dinner on Saturday night. You must have been still hung up on our prior conversation though. :bulgy-eyes:

Hmmm...

Let me check the collection, I may have DVDs.

Breaking Bad?

Yeah, I thought about Breaking Bad, but struggled on the couple of shows I started watching earlier this year..

Hmmm.. I forgot to bring Mass Effect 2 to ATL for you.. Whoops.

Well that was quite the journey...

Seasons 1/2 were amazing. Seasons 3/4/5 were relatively mediocre. Season 6 did a great job of bringing it all together.

I kind of felt like where they were headed was where it ended, which is good because I like the way it finished.

Glad you got to finish it and liked it. I agree with you that the way the ended it was pretty good. A lot of those kinds of shows really don't go anywhere at the end and it just makes you angry they ended it.

Yeah, I thought about Breaking Bad, but struggled on the couple of shows I started watching earlier this year..

Hmmm.. I forgot to bring Mass Effect 2 to ATL for you.. Whoops.
I forgot about that as well. Hmm...

I'm glad I stuck with Lost, me and a buddy hung in there while everyone else stopped watching. I always had faith that the writers knew where they were going and weren't just making it up as they went, and my faith was rewarded with one of the best, boldest shows I've seen on TV. It was a great journey.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK! to discussing LOST. I'm thinking about watching it for what I think would be the sixth time. I'm a freak.

THPing on Tapatalk

Fantastic show. Nothing on tv since has touched the production value. I keep searching but nothing has delivered.

Fantastic show. Nothing on tv since has touched the production value. I keep searching but nothing has delivered.

Hardly anything lasts even two seasons anymore. A lot don't even last one. Six is unheard of for hourlong TV shows nowadays unless it is a show that's been around since the LOST days.

THPing on Tapatalk

AMC would like to have a word with you

I think The Walking Dead is pretty close. But, it's still not Lost -- especially not the first couple seasons of lost.

I think The Walking Dead is pretty close. But, it's still not Lost -- especially not the first couple seasons of lost.

Walking Dead is the only show I take time to watch "live" anymore. It's within touching distance, but not quite to LOST standards. Season 3 was much closer than 1&2 though. Maybe season 4 will be equal.

You guys should look into Breaking Bad. I know the first season is rough for some(I have enjoyed every season) but it is up to par on The Walking Dead if not better. Great quality in my opinion.

Back