Ordered mine last Sunday evening using the Paypal option, received shipping confirmation early Monday morning, magazine arrived within a week sometime on Saturday (via USPS Media Mail). So I'll say that I received reasonably quick service. Thank you! I am under the impression, but do not know for sure, that it was sent to me straight from THP-HQ.

I haven't had a chance to take a good look at it yet, but the cover looks great!

Ordered on March 30th but hasn't arrived yet...

Ordered on March 30th but hasn't arrived yet...

I'm reading all the posts on how awesome the magazine is and I excitedly look in my mailbox and no magazine. I ordered it on March 30th, paypal transaction # 4BC298958V0327734. Hopefully I will be getting mine soon. Can't wait to read it!

Thanks for the quick reply and the care you put into this site. One of the most down to earth, but at the same time, professional websites that I've been to. Looking forward to receiving and reading the new magazine.

Magzine arrival

Magzine arrival

Hey, not sure who to message or where to ask this. But I was curious to find out when my magazine might arrive. From posts I have read it seem like I should have received it a week or so ago. If I need to find the purchase date I can provide it :)

thanks guys

Hey, not sure who to message or where to ask this. But I was curious to find out when my magazine might arrive. From posts I have read it seem like I should have received it a week or so ago. If I need to find the purchase date I can provide it :)

thanks guys

PM Sent.

no sir belbin, but i didnt preorder.

I am thinking i shoulda waited until I was down in philly, as I am leaving in about 12 days-ish?

if i get it before, it would be delightful, because I CAN READ IT ON THE 9 HOUR DRIVE!

I know a some Canadians have received their magazine already. Things were shipped media mail and apparently that puts a whole new meaning to snail mail.

Thanks I will let you know when/if I get it. I did pre-order it, but I am as far East as you can get - so it usually takes longer to get here.

First glance, it looks phenomenal. Dont know if anyone feels the same way, but it feels like a video game in a magazine kind of. Very cool design.

Mine came in 2 days ago. :)

THP Magazine

THP Magazine

Order it, paid for it, When is it it coming out? Soon I hope:banana:

Merged with the forum section on the magazine. if you have not received it, please contact admin@thehackersparadise.com and they will give you the ship date.

Just got mine a couple days ago...Great stuff. Thanks for putting it together and I will be looking forward to the next one :)

We are hoping all that said that they had not received it got their issue and are enjoying it. Please feel free to give us feedback, we love that.

Mine just came- delivered by my Mom who is visiting. First class job. I found the section shafts really interesting and my wife loves the fashion section. A great read, thanks for all the hard work. I will be buying the next issue.

I was left really wanting more after getting this years golf digest club review issue, and from what I can see, this may be the solution.

Very excited to see what is inside guys! Now, the hard part. waiting.

Is there any 2010spring mags available? Interested in the driver and shaft section.

Is there any 2010spring mags available? Interested in the driver and shaft section.

No, but we have a few of the Summer available.

Thanks, JB for your response. I am new to THP and the driver section is what caught my eye and I was looking to read more about them. I will check into the summer issue.

Back